Excellent

Posted by healthyu on Apr 15, 2011

This is great way to eat kelp loaded with iodine. I like to sprinkle it on salads instead of salt, or in soups. This product is organic and I like the flakey texture. This has been recommended to me for safe and effective way to improve Thryoid function.

Another Great Frontier Product

Posted by Reviewer1979468 on Jan 30, 2013

We sprinkle this on salads, great on avocados, use instead of salt for sea minerals it contains.

Not a fan of granulated product

Posted by Reviewer1994621 on Dec 08, 2012

Tried this product, discovered I do not like this granulated version or taste. Quality packaging and freshness.

Great product.

Posted by Reviewer2850178 on Apr 14, 2011

I put this granulated kelp into capsules as needed. Sixteen ounces goes a long way.

Great product!

Posted by juliaheis on Apr 20, 2011

I believe that the seaweed products we eat should be uncontaminated/pure/organic. This is a great type of kelp, and certified organic. Works well in smoothies, blended salads, and blended soups.

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer2088857 on Jun 06, 2013

Hard to find this style of kelp. It's perfect.

I love it!

Posted by h-anna on Aug 15, 2013

I love this stuff. It is great on salad, silced tomatoes, egg yolks or 3 minute eggs, avocado, and great to top cooked rice and asian stir - fries etc - yum! Sprinkle and serve! Fish and seafood dishes and soup will also benefit from a sprinkle! It is more salty than I expected, and perhaps a bit more salty than the kelp granules from Maine Coast (also available here on iHerb). They taste about the same apart from the saltiness.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1861172 on Jan 10, 2014

Fill it in empty capsules for my cats. Can see overall health improvement within a few days.

Great for salads

Posted by Reviewer2143442 on Jun 14, 2011

a healthy addition to a salad

Great taste!

Posted by Reviewer3323061 on Dec 30, 2011

I love it as it is! It tastes so good and if you like you can add it to soup. It's salty.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »