Frontier products have good quality and choice

Posted by Reviewer1185365 on Jul 02, 2011

It makes me wonderful healthy

Real cinnamon

Posted by 4889577416046149347 on Jun 05, 2012

Taste good, not toxic for you, would highly recommend

Best cinnamon ever!

Posted by 4894510063753374815 on Feb 04, 2016

Just received my Ceylon cinnamon and I am amazed at the difference in the taste of other cinnamon! Night and day difference! Will never go back to the other again! Plus great service from iherb!

Cinnamon heaven

Posted by 5027600614595086892 on Sep 18, 2016

Such a good product! Taste is delicious, not nearly as strong as regular cinnamon. I put it on waffles, cereal, oatmeal ......

Makes a World of Difference!

Posted by lifeisgood on Jul 13, 2012

After trying this Ceylon cinnamon, I'll never go back to Chinese cinnamon again. Health benefits aside, the difference in taste it makes to your toasts, muffins, cakes, pies, pretzels, coffee, etc is just incredible. Wow!

Unusual scent

Posted by 5185625878476055280 on Nov 11, 2013

This is my first experience with the "real" cinnamon. I trust that this is in fact the real deal. Very hard to come by locally so I have no reference point. The scent and taste are quite different from "normal" cinnamon. I don't like how this smells baked and to maximize its health benefits I only use it raw.

best cinammon Ive tasted

Posted by 5449158617407307022 on Sep 10, 2014

This was delivered quickly and efficiently. I ordered ceylon cinnamon partly to share it with a friend who is disabled because I saw some research that it helps with tremors. I saved half of it for myself and it is so fresh and delicious. I wouldn't buy any other sort now!

Cinnamon

Posted by 4873141936943202368 on Nov 06, 2014

This is a re-order. I already knew I would like the product because I've ordered it before. It's great quality, not expensive, and delicious.

The real deal

Posted by Romlenz on Nov 20, 2014

Use sparingly, as this stuff is very potent. Maybe not for cakes, but good is smoothies and other raw food dishes. Again, use sparingly.

Millitsa

Posted by Reviewer2836018 on Nov 23, 2014

Find your service very efficient. That is always a plus! Thank you. Extremely happy with this product and especially, that it is non-irradiated. Love it!