Real cinnamon

Posted by 4889577416046149347 on Jun 05, 2012

Taste good, not toxic for you, would highly recommend

Best cinnamon ever!

Posted by 4894510063753374815 on Feb 04, 2016

Just received my Ceylon cinnamon and I am amazed at the difference in the taste of other cinnamon! Night and day difference! Will never go back to the other again! Plus great service from iherb!

Makes a World of Difference!

Posted by lifeisgood on Jul 13, 2012

After trying this Ceylon cinnamon, I'll never go back to Chinese cinnamon again. Health benefits aside, the difference in taste it makes to your toasts, muffins, cakes, pies, pretzels, coffee, etc is just incredible. Wow!

best cinammon Ive tasted

Posted by 5449158617407307022 on Sep 10, 2014

This was delivered quickly and efficiently. I ordered ceylon cinnamon partly to share it with a friend who is disabled because I saw some research that it helps with tremors. I saved half of it for myself and it is so fresh and delicious. I wouldn't buy any other sort now!

Unusual scent

Posted by 5185625878476055280 on Nov 11, 2013

This is my first experience with the "real" cinnamon. I trust that this is in fact the real deal. Very hard to come by locally so I have no reference point. The scent and taste are quite different from "normal" cinnamon. I don't like how this smells baked and to maximize its health benefits I only use it raw.

Frontier Ceylon Cinnamon-Cloveish Tasting - Euu!

Posted by 4660434129283618733 on Dec 05, 2013

Opened the bag expecting greatness. Color was lighter than a different Frontier cinnamon I tried before and the taste has a tinge of clove or a similar spice to it. Did not like at all. If you like spices such as clove though you might like it.

Great

Posted by 5057747265588589051 on Dec 23, 2013

Delightful for using in coffee or raw honey. I love product.

great flavor

Posted by Reviewer2043717 on Jan 03, 2014

I added this to honey for cold-fighting properties - it has a wonderful flavor. I am very pleased and am buying more.

YUM!

Posted by 4699292911456229949 on Jan 06, 2014

This cinnamon is absolutely delicious! It is a Far cry better than the supermarket cinnamon. I use it in my coffee every single morning and the difference in quality is clear. I will never go back to supermarket brands.

great

Posted by 5043410196372442768 on Mar 02, 2014

yum cinnamon for yum treats!