New To iHerb?

Frontier Natural Products, Organic Ground Ginger Root, 16 oz (453 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Ginger! Good for so many things

Posted by reviews-you-can-use on Apr 15, 2013

This is a good quality ginger root powder. Great for cooking and for medicinal purposes. Ginger is one of those herbs that I always have on hand because it works for a wide variety of ailments and it is quite gentle and safe to use. I have used it for stomach cramps, menstrual cramps, headaches, nausea, gas, back and muscle pain. Sometimes I take the powder and make capsules to take with me when I travel, as it helps so much with back pain from sitting for long periods of time. Otherwise, when I'm at home, I just add about one-quarter to one-half a teaspoon of ginger(depending on the severity of pain or amount of digestive distress) to some warm or not too hot water and drink. You can repeat this ginger tea formula a few times as needed.

Good quality - I use for digestion and MOTION SICKNESS

Posted by coconut on Jun 23, 2012

Great taste, color and aroma. I use this to help with digestion and motion sickness. I used to get car sick all the time. I now take this and do not suffer from car rides any more. I sometimes put about a teapsoon in a 16 oz bottle of water and sip it. I have best results if I take a little bit of ginger 20 minutes before traveling. I also capsule it and take it with meals for general health. I have a capsule device that helps capsule the pills. Organic ginger is difficult to find here in Florida so I use this instead of the actual root when I am juicing. It is important to get organic ginger since it is a root. I also put it in smoothies and shakes.

Never as good as the real thing

Posted by Herbal-Andy on Apr 10, 2012

Packaging fine, resealable- contents seem good quality too. I made this mistake before. Using powdered ginger in my tea instead of boiling the root is no substitute. I'm sure it's a great product for cooking though, just not what I need.

Safe and Nice

Posted by 4705185625108180024 on Apr 10, 2014

I am just happy there's ginger I can use that's not grown using pesticide. I don't try to compare it to fresh ginger. I like it as it is and it's good enough for me. And it's easy to use.

Real fresh organic ginger smells and tastes great!!!

Posted by 5412520879221613798 on Jul 26, 2014

Wonderful for teas and for cooking. Very fresh product. Iherb provide a very good service Thank you!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »