• Reviews | English

Ginger! Good for so many things

Posted by reviews-you-can-use on Apr 15, 2013

This is a good quality ginger root powder. Great for cooking and for medicinal purposes. Ginger is one of those herbs that I always have on hand because it works for a wide variety of ailments and it is quite gentle and safe to use. I have used it for stomach cramps, menstrual cramps, headaches, nausea, gas, back and muscle pain. Sometimes I take the powder and make capsules to take with me when I travel, as it helps so much with back pain from sitting for long periods of time. Otherwise, when I'm at home, I just add about one-quarter to one-half a teaspoon of ginger(depending on the severity of pain or amount of digestive distress) to some warm or not too hot water and drink. You can repeat this ginger tea formula a few times as needed.

Good quality - I use for digestion and MOTION SICKNESS

Posted by coconut on Jun 23, 2012

Great taste, color and aroma. I use this to help with digestion and motion sickness. I used to get car sick all the time. I now take this and do not suffer from car rides any more. I sometimes put about a teapsoon in a 16 oz bottle of water and sip it. I have best results if I take a little bit of ginger 20 minutes before traveling. I also capsule it and take it with meals for general health. I have a capsule device that helps capsule the pills. Organic ginger is difficult to find here in Florida so I use this instead of the actual root when I am juicing. It is important to get organic ginger since it is a root. I also put it in smoothies and shakes.

Great bargain and Organic too!

Posted by x-tine on Jun 05, 2011

Very economical, fresh, and has a nice spicy bite. A really convenient way to add ginger to smoothies, curries, or to fill your own capsules.

great for tea

Posted by HealthyIsHappy on Dec 12, 2011

good, powerful ginger.

Organic Ground Ginger

Posted by Reviewer1654121 on Dec 29, 2011

It came in good time. The packaging was excellent. Quality very fine.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1419138 on Jan 10, 2012

Great taste, smell, and flavor. Happy with purchase and will continue to buy. Thanks iHerb and Frontier. Much appreciated.

good!

Posted by Reviewer1963165 on Aug 11, 2012

nice quality ginger!

Fresh and sweet smelling

Posted by Reviewer2954358 on Oct 16, 2012

This ginger is extremely fresh with a wonderful slightly sweet aroma and a nice bite - will definitely re-order.

Excellent ginger.