• Customer Ratings

Beautiful warming ginger root

Posted by Reviewer3035278 on Jan 06, 2015

Very wholesome feeling ginger. I add this to my super food combinations and it has a lovely warming effect. I also use it to make water kefir and it flavours it nicely.

My daily addiction!

Posted by Reviewer2334842 on Dec 25, 2014

A great addition to smoothies though not as good as fresh ginger for tea. I am addicted!

I love this ginger.

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Nov 03, 2014

The organic quality and bulk quantity has made this my favorite spice to eat. Helpful to digestive issues. Great spice combined with cayenne, garlic, and onion for poultry and beef.

Real fresh organic ginger smells and tastes great!!!

Posted by MarieMR on Jul 26, 2014

Wonderful for teas and for cooking. Very fresh product. Iherb provide a very good service Thank you!!

Safe and Nice

Posted by 4705185625108180024 on Apr 10, 2014

I am just happy there's ginger I can use that's not grown using pesticide. I don't try to compare it to fresh ginger. I like it as it is and it's good enough for me. And it's easy to use.

good

Posted by some16some38 on Mar 07, 2014

fresh and good for me.

really strong!

Posted by Reviewer2366716 on Oct 14, 2013

The ginger is fragrant and really have the "punch"

NICE GINGER!

Posted by 5534303202323310979 on Aug 27, 2013

Great for cooking or in teas. Nice ginger taste!

Good!

Posted by Reviewer3109317 on Aug 25, 2013

Good!

Ginger! Good for so many things

Posted by reviews-you-can-use on Apr 15, 2013

This is a good quality ginger root powder. Great for cooking and for medicinal purposes. Ginger is one of those herbs that I always have on hand because it works for a wide variety of ailments and it is quite gentle and safe to use. I have used it for stomach cramps, menstrual cramps, headaches, nausea, gas, back and muscle pain. Sometimes I take the powder and make capsules to take with me when I travel, as it helps so much with back pain from sitting for long periods of time. Otherwise, when I'm at home, I just add about one-quarter to one-half a teaspoon of ginger(depending on the severity of pain or amount of digestive distress) to some warm or not too hot water and drink. You can repeat this ginger tea formula a few times as needed.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »