• Reviews | English

Turmeric

Posted by arieschild on Jul 31, 2012

This is my favorite form of turmeric. It is much more effective for inflamation, plus you can use3 as much as you need, and the cost is much cheaper than the capsules, which do not work in the dose suggested.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2164014 on Jan 01, 2012

Has a very nice dark orange color which seems to indicate very good quality. Great taste too.

good smell

Posted by Reviewer3135496 on Aug 11, 2011

I fill my own capsules and this turmeric smells divine. Very good product and will definitely buy again. There's alot of product for the money. Good, good value.

OK

Posted by Reviewer1920050 on Jul 25, 2014

The product is OK, I wish Frontier could show it's origin.

Brain food Spice

Posted by 5561646142795126113 on Sep 02, 2015

This Spice helps our Brains by cleaning the plaque out of our memory sections. Some say our country became great, not because of God blessing us but, but because we have the highest IQs on the average. But actually the people in India have the highest IQs in the world. And they eat a lot of dishes with the turmeric spice. I take 2 teaspoons a day by putting it into a tablespoon of warm coconut oil that mask the taste turmeric & the coconut is also good for our brains, TWM

Helps with inflamation!!!!!!!!

Posted by coconut on Jun 23, 2012

Good taste, aroma and color. Will STAIN! I recommend placing newspaper on the table when capsuling or using. Wipe up immediately!!! I use it for inflamation and liver detox. A friend of mine became addicted to it and had to back off when he started having a golden tan look from eating so much of it. I introduced this to a family member who injured her back. She has gone off pain medications and now uses this product. She took 1 tea spoon a day with a meal. I mix it with applesause and she puts in in a little water. She is now on a maintenance dose of every other day. DO NOT just put some in your mouth. It will cause choking since it is a dry powder.

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer2701928 on Feb 14, 2012

This product is simply awesome.

great

Posted by Reviewer2602542 on Feb 22, 2012

5 star! no question

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2624820 on Mar 17, 2012

very nice! awesome color and smell!

fresh and inexpensive