• Reviews | English

NICE TURMERIC

Posted by MarieMR on Oct 14, 2013

When you open package the smell is nice not moldy or musky. Great in curryies and stir fry and soups. Wonderful made into a paste an applied to wounds and itchy bites very soothing and healing. Iherb has fast and efficient delivery.

Wonderful Pure Wholesome Taste

Posted by teacup on Nov 24, 2014

Probably thee Best Turmeric on the market, which is easily available. I use it every time I cook (which is almost daily) and it is the greatest. 10 stars for Frontier Natural Products and this product.

High Quality, Fresh Product

Posted by Reviewer1603439 on Dec 14, 2015

I can't speak to the medicinal effects of this turmeric just yet, but I will give 5 stars for the excellent quality of this product. As with all products I have purchased from Frontier, they are the best.

Organic turmeric in big portion

Posted by 5394441297938500743 on Jun 08, 2016

I use this in the medical purpose. I make turmeric paste and I add it to my food or I take it with water. It helps me in my joint problems.

Organic Ground Turmeric Root

Posted by 4939146178035508668 on Feb 14, 2015

I've been taking about a tablespoon daily with breakfast for months and have just started your product, which certainly appears to be the real thing, and is presumably protecting my brain and health. I add a generous amount of black pepper and raw palm oil to increase absorption. I don't find that turmeric has much flavor, but I'm sold on the well-studied benefits and I want them! It certainly isn't in any way objectionable. I will gladly buy from you again.

Tastes better

Posted by francesjoan on Aug 02, 2016

This taste better than Starwest Botanical turmeric. Just a preference. I take this for brain health. I'm in my early 60s so I doing what I can afford to keep my brain healthy. I'll always buy turmeric even if I was on a limited income.

Anti-bacterial properties

Posted by 5394792804814460603 on Oct 31, 2016

This powder has a strong turmeric fragrance and it's really potent. I use 1 tsp of turmeric powder with 1 dessertspoon of manuka honey and 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar in a cup of warm water when I was down with the flu bug. It cleared my sinuses and loosened all the infected mucus and phlegm. I have given this concoction to my son who caught the nasty bug as well, and he's recovering very well.

Very good color

Posted by Reviewer1810566 on Sep 23, 2011

Good quality, large amount. Great taste, great buy!T

I eat this for my health

Posted by patpyott on Oct 24, 2011

It has a strong flavor and smell that would seem to indicate quality. Or a lack of quality.

ground turmeric

Posted by Reviewer2070836 on Jun 20, 2011

smells as bad as it tastes - even honey doesnt help - I have to take it with peanut butter! In foods okay...