• Reviews | English

High Quality, Fresh Product

Posted by Reviewer1603439 on Dec 14, 2015

I can't speak to the medicinal effects of this turmeric just yet, but I will give 5 stars for the excellent quality of this product. As with all products I have purchased from Frontier, they are the best.

Organic turmeric in big portion

Posted by 5394441297938500743 on Jun 08, 2016

I use this in the medical purpose. I make turmeric paste and I add it to my food or I take it with water. It helps me in my joint problems.

This Certified Organic version is better.

Posted by Reviewer1110747 on Jun 26, 2016

I recommended getting this certified organic version over Frontier's other 16 oz non-organic one. In their non-organic version, I found little pieces of something in it that looked almost like hair, but was something else I couldn't determine. You're better off buying this one instead.

mother and grandmother

Posted by Reviewer2309468 on May 28, 2014

Due to tumeric's anti-cancer properties and since I've found it to be of mild flavor, I've recently been using it in everything I can think of, rather than just in turkey vegetable soup which was previously my soul usage. Now, sprinkled on boiled eggs, fish (along with lemon juice, dill, cayenne and S&P; my chocolate recipe, baked chicken (along w/other spices), cauliflower, and wherever else.

Very good color

Posted by Reviewer1810566 on Sep 23, 2011

Good quality, large amount. Great taste, great buy!T

I eat this for my health

Posted by patpyott on Oct 24, 2011

It has a strong flavor and smell that would seem to indicate quality. Or a lack of quality.

ground turmeric

Posted by Reviewer2070836 on Jun 20, 2011

smells as bad as it tastes - even honey doesnt help - I have to take it with peanut butter! In foods okay...

Good pure product

Posted by Reviewer1612531 on Jun 27, 2011

Use it often.Clears my brain.

Quality

Posted by Reviewer1114391 on Jan 24, 2012

Qualitative product.

Excellent

Posted by Trinity on Apr 02, 2014

Looks great, smells great - really fresh. I mixed it with my veggie drink in the morning and with a little bit warm milk in the evening. It's one of my favourite products.