• Customer Ratings

High Quality, Fresh Product

Posted by Reviewer1603439 on Dec 14, 2015

I can't speak to the medicinal effects of this turmeric just yet, but I will give 5 stars for the excellent quality of this product. As with all products I have purchased from Frontier, they are the best.

mother and grandmother

Posted by Reviewer2309468 on May 28, 2014

Due to tumeric's anti-cancer properties and since I've found it to be of mild flavor, I've recently been using it in everything I can think of, rather than just in turkey vegetable soup which was previously my soul usage. Now, sprinkled on boiled eggs, fish (along with lemon juice, dill, cayenne and S&P; my chocolate recipe, baked chicken (along w/other spices), cauliflower, and wherever else.

Very good color

Posted by Reviewer1810566 on Sep 23, 2011

Good quality, large amount. Great taste, great buy!T

I eat this for my health

Posted by patpyott on Oct 24, 2011

It has a strong flavor and smell that would seem to indicate quality. Or a lack of quality.

ground turmeric

Posted by Reviewer2070836 on Jun 20, 2011

smells as bad as it tastes - even honey doesnt help - I have to take it with peanut butter! In foods okay...

Quality

Posted by Reviewer1114391 on Jan 24, 2012

Qualitative product.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2027559 on May 27, 2014

Bought this product for medicinal purposes. I put it in empty capsules . Product is very good as it must be pure because it stains anything it comes into contact with !! If you handle the powder my advice is to use gloves to avoid staining of your fingers and nails !!! This bag of powder goes a long way, will last you a long time and well worth the money !

Good quality and flavour

Posted by Reviewer3101973 on Dec 17, 2013

I'm very happy with the price and quality of this product. Often ground turmeric has little flavour. This one has the same flavour and deep yellow/orange colour as fresh turmeric. Turmeric was recommended to me by an Ayurvedic doctor for reducing congestion in my liver. I do feel better when I take it.

Excellent product

Posted by 5207202524092847483 on Feb 05, 2014

We haven't used Turmeric before but started to on our chiropractor's advice. We have been using a tablespoon per day in our morning smoothies so about 1 1/2 teaspoons each, and balancing with black pepper as we read to do when studying about Turmeric. We really like the taste and we can taste,feel and smell the potency. We are reordering. Don't be put off by the under 5 star average. After reading through the comments It was clear that people must not realize how to score as some people said really good things about it and rated it a 1, 2 or 3 star. Weird. Buy and use confidently! It's great! the service was great too with faster then expected delivery.

Excellent

Posted by Trinity on Apr 02, 2014

Looks great, smells great - really fresh. I mixed it with my veggie drink in the morning and with a little bit warm milk in the evening. It's one of my favourite products.