• Reviews | English

Wonderful Pure Wholesome Taste

Posted by teacup on Nov 24, 2014

Probably thee Best Turmeric on the market, which is easily available. I use it every time I cook (which is almost daily) and it is the greatest. 10 stars for Frontier Natural Products and this product.

great quality

Posted by bruegger on May 04, 2012

great quality

mother and grandmother

Posted by Reviewer2309468 on May 28, 2014

Due to tumeric's anti-cancer properties and since I've found it to be of mild flavor, I've recently been using it in everything I can think of, rather than just in turkey vegetable soup which was previously my soul usage. Now, sprinkled on boiled eggs, fish (along with lemon juice, dill, cayenne and S&P; my chocolate recipe, baked chicken (along w/other spices), cauliflower, and wherever else.

Very good color

Posted by Reviewer1810566 on Sep 23, 2011

Good quality, large amount. Great taste, great buy!T

I eat this for my health

Posted by patpyott on Oct 24, 2011

It has a strong flavor and smell that would seem to indicate quality. Or a lack of quality.

ground turmeric

Posted by Reviewer2070836 on Jun 20, 2011

smells as bad as it tastes - even honey doesnt help - I have to take it with peanut butter! In foods okay...

Good pure product

Posted by Reviewer1612531 on Jun 27, 2011

Use it often.Clears my brain.

Good source of turmeric

Posted by Reviewer1620993 on Jan 23, 2015

bought this package as an alternative to capsules which are much more expensive. I found it easy to include a 1/2 teaspoon in my breakfast (apples, banana with flax meal and soy milk). then in the afternoon I include another 1/2 teaspoon when I take my pro-biotic. So I have found the ground turmeric easy to use and a very good product.

Anti-bacterial properties

Posted by 5394792804814460603 on Oct 31, 2016

This powder has a strong turmeric fragrance and it's really potent. I use 1 tsp of turmeric powder with 1 dessertspoon of manuka honey and 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar in a cup of warm water when I was down with the flu bug. It cleared my sinuses and loosened all the infected mucus and phlegm. I have given this concoction to my son who caught the nasty bug as well, and he's recovering very well.

very fresh

Posted by Reviewer1893145 on Mar 17, 2014

Very fresh and with bright vibrant color. Good for skin, circulation, adds some spice to the food. Good for liver - make the bile flow.