Heavenly aroma

Posted by Reviewer1200463 on May 09, 2012

This is the best smelling cinnamon I have ever tried. And the taste is wonderful. I use it in teas, chocolate protein shakes. I have not baked with it as I don't eat wheat. update: I am ordering again--but have had this cinnamon for 6 months now in a humid climate and it is still wonderfully flavorful and I stll marvel at how delicious my hot cacao is with this added. This is just absolutely the BEST!!

It is truly Premium

Posted by Reviewer1684744 on Jul 22, 2011

This cinnamon is the best I ever tasted. It is more flavorful than the ceylon variety.

Vietnamese Cinnamon

Posted by Reviewer2079373 on Jan 08, 2012

Wonderful product. Very aromatic and delicious in everything I've added it too. So much better than the ordinary store-bought.

Best Taste

Posted by francesjoan on Aug 27, 2015

I use this in my low carb baking. It's sweeter than other cinnamon types. It has a hot cinnamon bite which adds to flavor to recipe more than other cinnamon kinds. Will buy again.

Deliciously different

Posted by 5376940223036448820 on May 17, 2016

A familiar taste (like Red Hots?) but not the same taste as "regular" cinnamon. Nice and strong. Will buy again.

Best cinnamon!

Posted by 5297334943507587697 on Jul 01, 2016

맛과 향이 아주 좋아요~

lovely

Posted by bobbienorthern on Apr 08, 2016

This is some really good cinnamon. The taste is so good and light and sweet and it does not get slimy when put in something hot. I really like this one.

excellent!

Posted by Reviewer2238103 on Mar 30, 2011

Best cinnamon I have tried. Wonderful smell!

as good as Penzey's!

Posted by Reviewer3172996 on Jun 15, 2011

sweet, strong & wonderful

Better than expected

Posted by Reviewer1236024 on Jan 08, 2012

This is such good cinnamon - naturally sweet and spicy -- nothing like the little bottles I've gotten from the supermarket in a pinch. Was wary that a whole lb. bag would be too much, but it's so delicious I can imagine using it up within a few months.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »