Not a fan

Posted by 5735005570904960403 on Jun 07, 2015

Too powdery and made me feel strange.

lump in breast disappeared

Posted by Reviewer2589455 on Feb 25, 2015

I'm very grateful to have found this essiac tea. I've been drinking it first thing every morning for a few weeks now and a lump that I have had in my left breast has completely disappeared. The first couple of weeks, I noticed there was none of the usual pain and tenderness. The lump was still there but had softened and felt smaller. And today I checked my breast, and guess what? I CANNOT find the lump!

Very nice mix of herbs

Posted by MarieMR on Jul 06, 2014

This is a very cleansing tea. I like the taste. Will buy again.Iherb provide great service, quality products and fast delivery times Thank you.

My dog had a growth, now she does not

Posted by ThinkingforMyself on Nov 12, 2013

My 13 year old coonhound cross had a black growth under her left arm. I was giving her ground apricot kernels (for b17) and bovine cartilage (to stop growth of blood vessels to tumors) for a few months. When I added this brewed tea to her food every morning (I cook all of her food and it's organic), she began to smell very badly. I did not know why at first, I didn't put the two things together, because I thought it was an old dog thing or a dental issue (I do look after her teeth). A few weeks later the smell went away and then I noticed the black growth was gone and there was just an open wound in its place. I sprayed it with silver water and it healed over.From what I have read, when tumors shrink, it's typical for there to be a terrible smell. When I read that, I realized that's what the smell had been. I don't know if it was the guardian spirit tea (essiac) or a combination of all three. I hope this helps someone out there.

Very Powdery

Posted by 5026147473259108956 on Sep 27, 2013

I order this product as it was at a very good price, I didn't expect it to be in powdered form (except the Burdock root) as an other brand that I tried before was in dried herb form, its a bit difficult to make as a tea, probably better to grind it all down to a powder, as the burdock root in it can be a bit difficult to get down

guardian spirit it is

Posted by Reviewer1827451 on Jul 10, 2013

this is a very balanced and nurturing blend indeed. it has a warm comforting presence both in taste, texture and physical effect. i find it works on so many levels health-wise. kudos to frontier natural for supplying it at a fantastic price. thank you.

SSSIAC formula

Posted by Reviewer3044706 on Aug 13, 2012

start my day, everyday with a pot of this. Read about Marrie Cassie & ESSIAC; do it now, very, very interesting

Healthy Tea.

Posted by Reviewer2568128 on Jun 14, 2012

We don't care much for the flavor or the gooey stuff left in the bottom of the cup, so we powder it and put in capsules. Frontier Products are always fresh.

Great price and quality!

Posted by Reviewer2198200 on May 13, 2012

I've tried a couple of other very expensive versions of Essiac tea and while they had some extras, sometimes they are just not affordable for people who drink this everyday. This one is the perfect price and quite a bit to last a long time. Strong herbal flavor also indicates good quality.

Wonderful tea

Posted by Reviewer3153988 on Feb 29, 2012

Three cups of tea can be made from a teaspoon of this tea powder, and I often put some green tea in with it. In a day I often drink up to 8 cups of tea thus getting the recommended water intake as well. I feel good and, my doctor says I am in perfect health which he seldom sees in men at my age (74). I will buy more of this tea as a standard drink.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »