• Customer Ratings

Incredibly delicious, but you have to process it before you can use it.

Posted by Reviewer1204837 on Sep 21, 2011

I ordered two 1 pound packs of this stuff. When they arrived, I could feel through both packs that there were big solid chunks amongst the powder. At first I thought they were un-ground beet root, but further investigation revealed they were congealed chunks of powder. I used a mortar and pestle to re-grind all the chunks and then stored all the powder in brown glass jars. The powder is incredibly delicious in smoothies or just dissolved in water. The chunking is because beet root powder attracts any moisture in the air. I believe the stuff is fresh, just ultra absorbent. Loaded with antioxidants if the research is to be believed. And again, incredibly flavorful, and I mean incredibly. But just be warned: you will find chucks that have to be re-ground in a mortar and pestle, a blender, or a Vita-Mix.

Better than another brand

Posted by Specialist on Sep 22, 2011

I ordered beet powder from another company in Florida (they claimed the powder was organic). The color and taste of this beet powder is far superior. For the few extra dollars and and an unquestionable organic label, I'll buy this one again. The price went up a bit so that's why I only gave it 4 stars

Nitric Oxide from Beetroot powder.

Posted by Reviewer1963410 on Feb 01, 2012

I have been using Beetroot Powder since two years ago to maintain sufficient level of NO in the body and I feel the benefits.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1272906 on Jun 25, 2013

I ordered this to put in my pre workout drink. This product did not affect my workouts either way. Any how great taste. When I eat beets I can easily detect it in the color of my urine, but not with this product. Hence, I feel like this product is missing something. Nonetheless, great taste. I will use the rest for baking (sugar substitute) and cooking.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1017130 on Jan 06, 2012

I like beets in my smoothies. I like this product because it is organic, raw,and easy to use. In the winter I don't always have access to organic fresh beets. Beets sweetens things up. Love the taste and convenience.

Tasty...

Posted by 4771393685129604012 on Jul 01, 2014

The beet root mixes well into my vegetable smoothies and makes them alot sweeter....which makes drinking them tasty and fun. I would definitely recommend it to anyone that is looking to eat healthier, while enjoying a sweet taste.