excellent

Posted by 4776278355114515722 on Nov 11, 2013

Always good to know you are getting the best product. I mix this into my protein shake every morning. Very nice.

Neato smell... smells like red cinnamon gummy bears

Posted by tidfit on Nov 02, 2013

nice

Organic Ceylon Cinnamon

Posted by 5542082328191677256 on Oct 31, 2013

Very good product, it is completly different taste and smell compared to what most of us are used to from casia cinnamon. It is mild, but rich in its taste at the same time. I have used it many times since i purchased it in both warm drinks as kakao, or in warm almondmilk together with powderd ginger and turmeric also from frontier and in cakes not in the salty food yet :-). I think that it is a good product, absolutely worth to try.

Ok

Posted by 4913551562895023435 on Oct 16, 2013

Ok

Choice cinnamon

Posted by Reviewer1349510 on Aug 15, 2013

Real cinnamon! Ceylon cinnamon has better flavor and great health benefits. In addition it doesn't have the adverse effects on the liver with continued use.

no cinnamon flavor at all

Posted by Reviewer2553230 on Mar 13, 2013

Very disappointed--just received it and the taste is -- none at all! Will have to reorder Starwest brand --yummy taste and flavor--good thing I still have a few table spoons left.

D

Posted by 4644473229263285163 on Dec 01, 2012

The product I liked,High quality, excellent smell and taste.

Very, very good

Posted by Reviewer2319370 on Sep 30, 2012

I have used ceylon cinnamon for years, buying it from Mountain Rose and Penzeys Spices, and I must say that this one from Frontier is the best I have ever tasted. The flavor is stronger than either penzeys or mountain rose, but it has the same delicate vanilla-citrus smell and flavor of good quality Ceylon. This is the first bag of Frontier's ceylon I've bought, so I have no way of knowing why some other reviewers thought the quality was bad. But I will say this: the 1st bag of ceylon I ever bought was tan in color, not bright like cassia cinnamon, and had no odor. I thought it must be bad, so I put it away, forgot about it, and ordered one from Penzeys. Lo and behold, the Penzeys stuff was exactly the same! I then realized that ceylon was very different from cassia, and wound up using both bags and enjoying the delicate flavor in coffee. I use ceylon for my brain (it has been shown to dissolve tau tangles in the brain, so warding off Alzheimer's) and I have found it very effective in increasing brain sharpness. But I also love the taste of ceylon, and because it has only negligible coumarin content, I can use several tsp a day. One word of warning: I have also bought supposed ceylon from another online spice store (my spice sage) which although it has good quality spices in other categories, sent me a cinnamon that clearly was not ceylon, tasted like a variety of cassia with its sharp taste, and yet they insisted it was ceylon. I am definitely going to order Frontier ceylon again, and I am thankful to Iherb that their price for this product is lower than elsewhere.

Overraskende

Posted by Ternen on Aug 13, 2012

En svært annerledes lukt og smak enn den kanelen vi er vante til i Norge. Lukter jul og krydderkake. Veldig god, særlig i bakverk.

Nice Taste

Posted by 5407386971140025975 on Aug 10, 2012

I'm satisfied with this product. I use it in my post work out shake to inprove insulin sensitivity.