Great

Posted by lonelywe on Jun 17, 2012

Big quantity and great quality.

Strange taste

Posted by Reviewer2602542 on May 28, 2012

Strange taste! been using different cinnamon that was great tasting, this I can't stand. maybe it's just me, who knows

Delish

Posted by Reviewer1387633 on May 15, 2012

This stuff is great! Thanks iHerb for quick delivery arrived as stated.

not well preserved

Posted by Reviewer2882422 on Apr 20, 2012

powder has already reacted with air before being sealed in the bag, fresh powder is pugnant and flavorful, sadly this is not it

I buy this brand regularly

Posted by Reviewer2905303 on Mar 05, 2012

Very good, restaurant-grade quality.

Ooh-La-Lah! Subtly Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer2321233 on Feb 05, 2012

The first time I was to order, I became a little Worried I was making a Poor Choice, based on the other Reviewers, who'd stated it was "too mild," or "less Flavorful" --though Correct in both counts, they Should've also Said How much Better-Tasting this Subtle Favor imparts to Breakfast, Coffee, Yogurt, even Indian Crock Pot Meals, (in home-made Garan Masala). Additionally, it lasts a Looooong Time. And there are so many Uses for it; I even add it to Reheated Coffee, w/ a touch of the Madagascar Vanilla, and the Coffee Tastes Great again, w/o having its Taste distorted by strong Cinnamon Flavor. When I was running out of it, I bought the Reg. Organic Cinnamon, at the local Store, and Wow! what a surprise in the difference in Flavo! I no longer liked that Cinnamon's Strong smell and taste. If anything, This Subtle Ceylon Cinnamon's Flavor is Highly Desirable, and once tried, you 'll likely never go back to the Stronger-smelling "Fake" cinnamon, (Read the Info on Cinnamon).

Outstanding Ceylon Product

Posted by Reviewer1758310 on Jan 01, 2012

My wife and I use cinnamon in our cereal and coffee very single day. After doing recent research we discovered that the cinnamon we were using was not the most wise choice for daily use. Thats when we began looking up Ceylon. We decided it was the wise thing to do in switching. After looking at numerous websites to buy the product I came across iHerb and felt comfortable enough with the site to at least read the reviews on the product. I was skeptical because of a previous review but I must tell you that the Ceylon we received has earned its place as a product we love, and won’t hesitate to buy in the future from iHerb.

organic powdered Ceylon Cinnamon

Posted by Reviewer3005519 on Dec 20, 2011

This is a wonderful product. It has a nice aroma and tastes great in cereals, hot drinks and on toast.

True Cinnamon