Frontier Natural Products, Organic Powdered Garlic, 16 oz (453 g)

4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews

Excellent taste and company, but not a resealable bag.

Posted by RodericRinehart on Nov 07, 2011

I consider Frontier products excellent, but Mountain Rose Herbs are better, cheaper, and have a resealable bag. If you have other ways to store bulk spices, then Frontier is a superb choice - in my opinion, the second best company for herbs and spices.

FN garlic powder

Posted by Reviewer2106739 on Mar 11, 2012

I heard from the Splendid Table that this was hands down the best flavor, so true to the real thing. But I do not agree with this. The taste is very faint. I like bold garlic!

I can not stop using it!

Posted by Karach on Nov 04, 2013

Best taste I ever tried. I fill up empty Vcaps with this powder to prevent my candida problem. Using it in every dish.

frontier organic powdered garlic

Posted by Reviewer2532540 on Sep 05, 2011

Very pleased with my order. The product is far superior to powdered garlic purchased thru grocery store and the shipment was quick and not so expensive that the product was less than the shipping!