spirulina

Posted by Reviewer1003789 on Sep 07, 2012

some reviewers gave negative comments to this product. i am here to defend for it. I admit that it does not taste good at all, compared with other brands. But it is the most potent among all out there. It is pricy and I come back again and again for it. No other brand offers as good medical value as this one.

Made me vomit

Posted by Reviewer2288092 on Feb 06, 2015

I had this shipped to Australia, which may be the reason for the result. It smelled like powdered feces rather than spirulina, and one small sip was all it took for my body to react. Immediately vomited, stomach upset for the rest of the day. One thing is for sure - do not get this stuff to travel any distance. It is bad.

Terrible taste.

Posted by Reviewer3137015 on Jun 17, 2011

Terrible, terrible, terrible taste, absolutely disgusting. Reminds me of cow dung. Non-organic Frontier Spirulina is very very good, though.

Absolutely love this spirulina.

Posted by 5006757637560330110 on Mar 09, 2015

This is my 4 pac and I love how it make me feel and it works so well. I always mix with chlorella cus the blend is rocket fuel to my body. Im a rollerbader and skate ramp and street, at the age of 37. And I skate for houers more then my younger friends. the best ever.

Organic spirulina

Posted by Reviewer2235361 on Jul 31, 2014

This frontier natural organic spirulina is old, swamp smelling and nasty compared to other brands I've used. Never again. It's going directly into the garbage!

Organic Spirulina

Posted by 5013151396732344737 on Sep 26, 2014

This organic spirulina powder is The best there is And improves the flavor of any shakes Great

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2177198 on Apr 28, 2015

Because it's in bulk and takes awhile to use up, keep in freezer. Exposure to light is not good.

Very good taste

Posted by 4911540176425895905 on Sep 25, 2015

Products sent to Taiwan Very good taste

Frontier Natural Products, Organic Powdered

Posted by Reviewer2249081 on Jul 17, 2011

Great product and delivery!

Fontier Organic Powdered Spirulina

Posted by ChooseHealth on Apr 03, 2012

Great product at a great price. All natural and organic, it is fantastic for your health.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »