Be very carefull-Будьте Осторожны!!!

Posted by 5009168882181097084 on Feb 08, 2014

This product has very spesific taste and it is green. If you try to add this to beverage or food be aware of taste. I used white stevia product before, which is less sweet, but doesn't have specific taste. При выборе данного продукта, имейте ввиду, что он зеленый и имеет специфичный вкус!! Прежде я использовал белую стевию,она менее сладкая чем зеленая, но приятная на вкус!

aftertaste too strong

Posted by Reviewer1949886 on Oct 25, 2011

No good for baking, it has a very strong aftertaste. So I think I will throw it away.

Not up to my expectation

Posted by Reviewer1618287 on Oct 18, 2011

I thought this was going to be white powder like Sweetleaf. I really couldn't tell that it had much sweetening power.

stevia

Posted by 4893821711420793057 on Jul 26, 2013

I was extremely disappointed by the stevia the site doesnt show muchthat it is herbal i was lookiing for stevia powder WHITE and i was extremely disappointed moreover your average weight for shipping is a ripoff

don't waste your money.

Posted by Reviewer2424993 on Jul 09, 2014

This stevia powder has such a bad flavor, it completely spoils any food or beverage. It looks like a dried up sludge and doesn't smell that good either. I'm amazed people give it 5 starts???? I had to throw the stuff out, so bad it was.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »