New To iHerb?

Frontier Natural Products, Organic Whole Fenugreek Seed, 16 oz (453 g)

great product

Posted by Reviewer2988221 on Mar 13, 2012

I grind in my magic bullet. Great for phleghm in sinus, chest and for bowel. I take 1/4 tsp 1-3 x day.

Frontier usually does better

Posted by Reviewer2710309 on Jan 04, 2013

I recently opened my second bag of Frontier Whole Fenugreek Seed. The first bag was excellent. The second bag, unfortunately, immediately struck me as being somewhat off-color. It looked like it was not clean and was not terribly fresh, though the best buy date was years away. Worse, the second time I used it, I found a piece that was more black than the rest. I wasn't sure at first if it was a bad fenugreek grain or some dirt or something. Turns out it was a small black rock, slighly larger than the fenugreek, but not big enough that it would be easy to distinguish. It would have been very easy to break a tooth on this. I would not buy Frontier brand fenugreek again, and strongly recommend against it. I contacted them, and they advised me to ask iherb for a refund. I chose not to do so, as I don't think iHerb is responsible for Frontier's problems in q/a.

Review

Posted by 4860652114316406161 on Oct 23, 2012

I am please with the products and prompt delivery from iherb.com