• Customer Ratings

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2842540 on Nov 29, 2011

This arrived sealed very well, which keeps it really fresh. Very happy with this brand.

Fresh

Posted by Reviewer2957245 on Dec 26, 2011

The flax seed is fresh & the price for the pkg. was great. I only shop IHERB for all my health products.

First time tried whole flax seed

Posted by brownrice on Nov 07, 2012

I didn't try whole flax seed before but I think the quality is good, whole flax seed is so hard to grind may be my grinder is not good enough.

awesome!

Posted by 4666625392035187379 on Apr 13, 2015

Get some flax, people! This is good for you and great in oatmeal, breads, granola bars, and in health shakes you make in your blender.

Good quality flax

Posted by rosanjin on Nov 29, 2015

Great for baking, mixing in granola and bars. Arrived fresh, with good taste and texture. Flax can go off quite quickly, so I keep this in the freezer.

Whole Flax is best

Posted by Reviewer3329401 on Mar 31, 2012

I like that I can order whole flax seed, which stays preserved much longer. Just throw a bit in the blender/food processor and take what you need.

no complaints!

Posted by Suziesue on Jul 24, 2012

I love this flax seed. Buying it whole seed means it will last longer. It grinds perfectly and is full of flavour. I add it to my breakfast smoothie every morning! Great price and a great product. I will definitely buy this again.

flax

Posted by 4615606867504407836 on Sep 13, 2012

just bought a nutri bullet. Yall had products that I couldnt find any where else in stores or on the web!! Great and very fresh products! Will shop here again!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »