• Reviews | English

Posted by Fantasy on Oct 29, 2012

very good flax seeds.

/Frontier-Natural-Products-Organic-Whole-Flax-Seed-16-oz-

Posted by Reviewer1037750 on Aug 09, 2011

Excellent brand and product. Please continue to have this brand available to order

First time tried whole flax seed

Posted by brownrice on Nov 07, 2012

I didn't try whole flax seed before but I think the quality is good, whole flax seed is so hard to grind may be my grinder is not good enough.

Fresh and nutitious flax seeds

Posted by Reviewer1459899 on Dec 01, 2016

These Frontier Organic Whole Flax Seeds are fresh and delicious. I open them as soon as they arrive, put them in a mason jar and keep them in my freezer. When preparing them, I place a couple tablespoons of seeds in a small seed grinder, grind for about 20 seconds and then top my morning oatmeal with then. This is a great way to get your Omega 3's and a healthy dose of high quality oil into your diet. These seeds are wonderful and tasty.

awesome!

Posted by 4666625392035187379 on Apr 13, 2015

Get some flax, people! This is good for you and great in oatmeal, breads, granola bars, and in health shakes you make in your blender.

Good quality flax

Posted by rosanjin on Nov 29, 2015

Great for baking, mixing in granola and bars. Arrived fresh, with good taste and texture. Flax can go off quite quickly, so I keep this in the freezer.

flax

Posted by 4615606867504407836 on Sep 13, 2012

just bought a nutri bullet. Yall had products that I couldnt find any where else in stores or on the web!! Great and very fresh products! Will shop here again!

perfect for my gluten-free muffins!

Posted by 5616128221879233016 on Jun 24, 2016

Very good!

no complaints!

Posted by Suziesue on Jul 24, 2012

I love this flax seed. Buying it whole seed means it will last longer. It grinds perfectly and is full of flavour. I add it to my breakfast smoothie every morning! Great price and a great product. I will definitely buy this again.

Whole Flax is best

Posted by ResponsibleConsumer on Mar 31, 2012

I like that I can order whole flax seed, which stays preserved much longer. Just throw a bit in the blender/food processor and take what you need.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »