Delicious, a light nutty taste, good value

Posted by Reviewer2567669 on Dec 01, 2012

I bought this milk thistle seed as a supplement because of its benefits for the liver. I can't believe how good it tastes! It's kind of a flax seed / toasted sunflower seed blend kind of taste. Though I don't think these seeds are toasted. So eating a couple tablespoons a day of these seeds is no problem at all. Thanks Frontier and iHerb!

Tasty

Posted by Reviewer3101973 on Feb 24, 2012

I really like the nutty taste of these seeds. This is a pleasant surprise because I bought them purely to help my liver. I eat them every day and my skin is bright and clear now. Great price from iHerb too!

Affordable alternative to silymarin capsules

Posted by Reviewer1682184 on Jul 28, 2011

I grind these in a coffee grinder or blender, sift them, and sprinkle this on a lot of foods. There's not much of a taste at all, and it's much less expensive than the extracts you can get in capsules. This is also useful for pets, since some can't tolerate the fillers that you find in the encapsulated products.

Add to your tea

Posted by Reviewer1192144 on Jul 06, 2012

Very good addition to my tea with salt, honey and coconut oil! I dont like to use it in smoothies because it stays a bit too large and hard even after blending.

good

Posted by Reviewer2139704 on Jan 26, 2012

I'm finding it easiest to soak these overnight and then eat... too early to see any effects.

Milk Thistle Review

Posted by Reviewer1526276 on Sep 04, 2011

Being my first order w/iherb.com I was very happy w/product-I grind it, mix it w/other herbs and supplements and feed it to my sick horse. I'm on my 2nd lb and he is doing much, much better.

In my smoothie for my liver

Posted by LantauMama on Jun 10, 2013

I put these in my smoothie for my liver - can't really comment more than that as my nutritionist told me to do it, so I do!!

I think these saves your liver

Posted by Reviewer3135393 on Nov 15, 2011

Taste is a bit like wheaty.. Soaking during night and blending with other staff on the morning is working well to me.

Will order again!

Posted by Reviewer2848210 on Nov 27, 2011

My order arrived promptly and in good shape. Would definitely order from this company again!

Organic Milk Thistle