Value for money and quality

Posted by Reviewer2376696 on Nov 11, 2011

This is an organic product but at a very reasonable price. As Psyllium is one of the most chemically polluted crops, it is important to by only 'organic'. This product has transformed my previously sluggish and bloated digestive system.

Great source of fiber

Posted by Reviewer1822188 on Dec 09, 2011

I started using psyllium as an added source of fiber in my cooking about forty years ago. Over the past ten or fifteen years, I have used only Frontier organic psyllium husks and have always been satisfied because they have always been top grade.

Necessity

Posted by Reviewer1352709 on Sep 28, 2011

After trying other products, I've come to realize that this brand and the fact that it's organic really works for me. I take it every night, about 2 tbsp. in a glass of water. Stir it up as you drink it and add water as needed. For regularity, I can't recommend it enough.

Strong enough for mask...

Posted by OrganicReviews99 on May 30, 2012

but not for internal use.

As expected

Posted by 5187908463203160275 on Jan 16, 2014

I knew what I was buying and there was no surprise. Delivery is as always swift and efficient. Great job Iherb

Good quality

Posted by Ann-Hanalyza on Mar 03, 2014

I am very satisfied. Good quality and it's much better than my previous psyllium husk that i bought from my local health food store. I use 3 teaspoons and mix it with my green drinks in the morning and protein shakes in the evening. Recommended.

Keeps me regular

Posted by Reviewer2679904 on Dec 22, 2011

I like this brand because it is organically grown. Been taking Psyllium Husk for years and was glad to find Frontier Natural Products, Organic Whole Psyllium Husk, 16 oz (453 g) at my favorite internet store.

Great!!!

Posted by 5699686664682053935 on Jun 07, 2015

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏ

Excellent Product

Posted by 4814837294266476007 on Dec 12, 2015

I have been looking for a good source for psyllium husk to add to a mixture of other fibers. I found that in the Frontier Natural Products. My own recipe for increasing fiber is an equal measure of psyllium husks, and ground flax and chia seeds.

ok