Frontier bulk herbs

Posted by Reviewer2722417 on Oct 27, 2011

Great product, best prices I have found for frontier herbs. I will get them here always! I recommend the frontier herbs highly, and recommend they be purchased here.

Tastes like the beach

Posted by Reviewer2325387 on Oct 02, 2011

This stuff is powdered VERY fine, which means that it is quite bioavailable to the body, and would also be easy to sprinkle finely onto meals, but it also means that if you choose to instead consume it straight off a teaspoon, as soon as you put it in your mouth, it immediately becomes a glutinous mass which sticks to the back of your teeth. If you're accustomed to something like dulse flakes, then this may not be to your liking. However, I consume a teaspoon every other night to ensure good intake of iodine and trace minerals, as I'm used to consuming all sorts of superfoods and powdered greens etc., and am not afraid of the taste and consistency. Note that it's best to rotate your intake of sea vegetables, rather than repeatedly consuming just kelp. Other good sea vegatables include dulse and bladderwrack. Be careful with hijiki and wakame - it's best not to eat those too frequently. Google for more info on these.

Fine ground

Posted by Reviewer3249133 on Aug 06, 2011

This is a fine ground powder, which is good, because it makes the nutrients more available. Price is also good for an organic product. Tastes terrible, but kelp always does.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2165615 on May 27, 2011

Great source of Vitamin A and Iodine which help the body deal with unhealthy levels of radiation as well as radioactive particles that accidentally are introduced into the body.

Mix with Sea Salt for Healthy Iodized Salt

Posted by Reviewer2588465 on Mar 28, 2013

Some people use kelp in place of salt, but I thought that was a bit extreme. I dumped out my salt shaker and filled it with a mix of 1 part kelp to 2 parts sea salt. Now I'll get iodine and other trace minerals naturally with my salt. Update: I've recently switched to using Himalayan Pink Sea salt. I now mix this with that for lots of wonderful trace minerals with a great taste!

Fresh product

Posted by Reviewer2954358 on Oct 08, 2012

Frontier kelp appears to be fresh, nice greenish color. I am happy with the quality.

Great source of iodine and potassium

Posted by robdee on Nov 07, 2012

I use this as a seasoning on cooked vegetables instead of salt. With CFS I try to get 10X RDI of iodine so this helps a lot towards reaching that goal. The potassium boost (instead of sodium in salt) is also helpful to improve my sodium/potassium balance. I think of this kelp as my 'sea vegetables'. 16 oz lasts me about a year. Affordable bulk price of this product and coming from Fronteir Naturals were the main reasons I selected this product.

use it in a porridge

Posted by Reviewer1777503 on Jun 07, 2011

To feed my dogs and give them a healthier way of obtaining their nutrition

powdered kelp

Posted by Reviewer1280382 on Sep 02, 2011

iHerb mailed this product to me right away. I will order this product again from them. I purchased this product for my birds, they needed the iodine that is in the kelp.

Frontier Natural Powdered Kelp

Posted by KiMaLi on May 23, 2013

This is a USDA organic product. It is all natural. It is non-irradiated. It is hand harvested off the coast of Northwestern Iceland. If you found this review to be helpful please click the yes button. There is free shipping on purchases over 40.00. Items are usually shipped out within 24 hours for fast speedy delivery of your items.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »