WOW

Posted by 4657185070541002147 on Aug 28, 2015

Really nice, I mix this with cocoa and it's great. Sweet and chocolate-y.

Great taste

Posted by 4627969251530296518 on Mar 11, 2015

Doing AIP can limit your options but this gives me a chocolate boost and tastes great

Healthy chocolate substitute

Posted by 5386586818325990037 on Jan 20, 2015

Really good chocolate-like taste. I use it for raw desserts (with dates and nuts) and smoothies. My family couldn't notice the difference with real chocolate (when prepared well)! I was also surprised about the volume, will last for a couple of months.

Very tasety and very healthy

Posted by Reviewer2082807 on Nov 04, 2014

I eat it with my oatmeal and it's delicious

Yum

Posted by 4711883003752928730 on Jul 27, 2014

I heard lots of people say they don't like carob but I thought I would give it a go and, well, it's really good! I don't see how it is all that different to cocoa, just more sweet and less bitter. It really helps sate my sweet tooth. Try a few tablespoons mixed with a can of chilled coconut milk then whipped...beautiful rich, sugar free mousse! Great price too.

Great product

Posted by 5661327229245514181 on Jul 23, 2014

I love carob powder mixed with melted coconut oil, a few crushed nuts, then chilled. It is naturally sweeter than cocoa powder and not bitter, so it doesn't even need sweetener...or just a touch for those who want a sweeter healthy dessert.

To be enjoyed in it's own right, not as a comparison to chocolate.

Posted by Reviewer3334884 on Mar 24, 2014

I bought this as eating cacao late at night was becoming a bit too stimulating and sometimes I feel like a sweet treat after dinner. Carob is a source of D-Chiro-Inositol as well, which is beneficial for PCOS. I blended a banana with some almond milk, pecans, vanilla, cinnamon and chia and mixed in carob til it was nice and gloopy. I spread it on dehydrator sheets with grated coconut sprinkled over the top and cut it into bars once it was solid. Yum! Also nice mixed with coconut butter, chopped nuts and frozen in chocolate molds.

tres bon

Posted by 4940031436421165133 on Jan 15, 2014

je l'adore : je le recommanderai !

Delicious

Posted by 4716278775734847907 on Dec 03, 2013

Yummy.

LOVE This Carob YUM

Posted by 4978545617610769518 on Jul 12, 2013

I love this carob, as soon as I received the first one and tried it in my soy milk and made carob chocolate out of it I went online and ordered another one. Will purchase again and again and again. YUM :-)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »