To be enjoyed in it's own right, not as a comparison to chocolate.

Posted by Reviewer3334884 on Mar 24, 2014

I bought this as eating cacao late at night was becoming a bit too stimulating and sometimes I feel like a sweet treat after dinner. Carob is a source of D-Chiro-Inositol as well, which is beneficial for PCOS. I blended a banana with some almond milk, pecans, vanilla, cinnamon and chia and mixed in carob til it was nice and gloopy. I spread it on dehydrator sheets with grated coconut sprinkled over the top and cut it into bars once it was solid. Yum! Also nice mixed with coconut butter, chopped nuts and frozen in chocolate molds.

LOVE This Carob YUM

Posted by 4978545617610769518 on Jul 12, 2013

I love this carob, as soon as I received the first one and tried it in my soy milk and made carob chocolate out of it I went online and ordered another one. Will purchase again and again and again. YUM :-)

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2526088 on Oct 29, 2011

Carob is such a healthy alternative to chocolate, use same amount in place of cocoa powder in recipes. Also a great bowel regulator for all ages - young children to elderly: if constipated, it helps or if too loose, it also corrects that. Had never seen organic before; so glad iherb has it.

Great roasted carob.

Posted by Reviewer3202758 on Dec 13, 2011

I love this carob. I mix it with some plain yogurt, a scoop of my chia seeds, and some Stevia and wow is it good!

excellent!

Posted by Reviewer1843770 on Aug 08, 2011

A wonderful substitute for chocolate. It tastes great with a chocolate-like flavor

good

Posted by Reviewer2105068 on May 22, 2012

not bad as a chocolate alternative and on the up side, you can share some in your dog's receipes for cookies gina

Great product

Posted by 5661327229245514181 on Jul 23, 2014

I love carob powder mixed with melted coconut oil, a few crushed nuts, then chilled. It is naturally sweeter than cocoa powder and not bitter, so it doesn't even need sweetener...or just a touch for those who want a sweeter healthy dessert.

Its Ok

Posted by Reviewer2765225 on Aug 23, 2012

Its Ok, it was my first time trying carob powder, I was expecting some kind of flavor similar to chocolate but it was not like that. The taste is a bit chalky.

Good, delicious