Great product

Posted by Ozbeach on Nov 14, 2012

Great product. Powder a beautiful light green that indicates freshness. No nasties in it and beautiful color as a result. Cheap. A shame it is discontinued.

hénné

Posted by Reviewer3308683 on Nov 17, 2012

excellent, très agréable à utiliser : presque crémeux !

Sorry to see it's discontinued

Posted by Reviewer1423533 on Nov 29, 2012

I am very sorry to see that this product is no longer available. The color was absolutely gorgeous; and the quality of the product was superb, light weightless, dust-like powder just as it should be.

The Best Henna

Posted by Reviewer2855987 on Feb 18, 2013

I love this henna and I stocked up before it was discontinued. I get compliments on my hair all the time. My hair is shiny, thicker and healthier than ever before in my life. :) What a great deal too! Each pack is about 4 months worth of hair coloring= <$4 per treatment. Healthy and affordable- my kind of combination.

Love this one!

Posted by Reviewer1109752 on Feb 13, 2014

This I have to order more rightaway!

red henna

Posted by Reviewer1547278 on Feb 13, 2012

i like this henna very much. Good price and very good quality. My wavy fine hair is bouncy and "fresh", not dry, shiny. Texture of henna is fine, easy to use. I combine watter, henna, a bit lemon juice and i am satisfied with result. Recommended.

Very satisfied!

Posted by Reviewer3130882 on Jan 12, 2012

I've ordered this product before and it is an excellent product to use on your hair! The product arrived in the mail in time frame that was given.

Good natural product.

Posted by Motrena on May 09, 2012

I'm really happy with the color.

This is a very good choice, completely cover gray hair.

Posted by Reviewer3103230 on Mar 05, 2012

This is a very good choice, completely cover gray hair, I will buy more, the only regret is it is not organic. I hope it can become organic some day.

good deal

Posted by 5577497032689310243 on Nov 16, 2012

You get a lot of henna for your money, in comparison to other henna's I have used. It seems to work just as good as anything else. I mixed it with vinegar, with came out pretty smooth and creamy. I let it sit for 2 hours, then put it on my hair for 4 hours. Color turned out pretty good..maybe slightly lighter than I wanted, but it might have needed to sit longer for better dye release. Recommend.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »