RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽2,002.43

₽2,860.62

Экономия: ₽858.19 (скидка 30%)

Написать Отзыв

Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Good price

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2800481 Jan 07, 2013

Have been taking for around two months. This product is good to have in smoothies (especially banana). Can be mixed with a little water and swallowed directly. Very slippery going down your throat. Has improved gut health and stool consistancy. I will take this product for the rest of my life. A winner :o)

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

A must have in the medicine chest

Отзыв оставлен oldgirl65 Mar 13, 2013

Slippery Elm is great for digestive upsets, reasonably fast working and gentle in its process. Another product I will no longer buy locally (NZ) as I can get it through iHerb at around a third of the local price. Even with shipping costs, the savings are unquestionable. And the service is unbelievable - ordered on Friday, here on Monday. Thanks iHerb.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Asolutely LOVE this product! :o)

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1536148 Apr 15, 2013

I take Slippery Elm as it has a soothing effect on my Colon as I have Ulcerative Colitis. I add it to my smoothies. This product is great value for money and of great quality. I would definitely recommend this to others :)

Gluten

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2713684 Jan 26, 2012

As we are on a gluten free diet we appreciate Slippery Elm to soothe our digestive tract.

good product.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1353920 Jul 31, 2011

Perfect. use in combination with organic psyllium.

Slippery as I need it

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3129939 Oct 28, 2011

Good buy, quality herb. Cheers

Excellent product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2363918 Sep 13, 2012

I am fully satisfied with the product.

Meat Goat Rancher

Отзыв оставлен 5124886789428286443 Dec 11, 2015

I use Slippery Elm Bark for my animals. I use it for the cats to remove hairballs. We raise meat goats and have about 200 animals at any given time. Since June I have started to use it for goats when they have runny stools or are being treated for digestive parasites. I am using a mixture of ground cinnamon, ground cloves, cayenne pepper, and ground mustard in a mineral/salt base along with the sllippery elm powder in the herd feed as a general nutritional aid and a way to keep the stomach parasites/worms in check. On quantity purchases of bulk SEB, Iherb has the best price on the Frontier brand.

Позиции 1-8 из 8