Good price

Posted by Reviewer2800481 on Jan 07, 2013

Have been taking for around two months. This product is good to have in smoothies (especially banana). Can be mixed with a little water and swallowed directly. Very slippery going down your throat. Has improved gut health and stool consistancy. I will take this product for the rest of my life. A winner :o)

A must have in the medicine chest

Posted by oldgirl65 on Mar 13, 2013

Slippery Elm is great for digestive upsets, reasonably fast working and gentle in its process. Another product I will no longer buy locally (NZ) as I can get it through iHerb at around a third of the local price. Even with shipping costs, the savings are unquestionable. And the service is unbelievable - ordered on Friday, here on Monday. Thanks iHerb.

Asolutely LOVE this product! :o)

Posted by Reviewer1536148 on Apr 15, 2013

I take Slippery Elm as it has a soothing effect on my Colon as I have Ulcerative Colitis. I add it to my smoothies. This product is great value for money and of great quality. I would definitely recommend this to others :)

Gluten

Posted by Reviewer2713684 on Jan 26, 2012

As we are on a gluten free diet we appreciate Slippery Elm to soothe our digestive tract.

good product.

Posted by Reviewer1353920 on Jul 31, 2011

Perfect. use in combination with organic psyllium.

Slippery as I need it

Posted by Reviewer3129939 on Oct 28, 2011

Good buy, quality herb. Cheers

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2363918 on Sep 13, 2012

I am fully satisfied with the product.

Meat Goat Rancher

Posted by 5124886789428286443 on Dec 11, 2015

I use Slippery Elm Bark for my animals. I use it for the cats to remove hairballs. We raise meat goats and have about 200 animals at any given time. Since June I have started to use it for goats when they have runny stools or are being treated for digestive parasites. I am using a mixture of ground cinnamon, ground cloves, cayenne pepper, and ground mustard in a mineral/salt base along with the sllippery elm powder in the herd feed as a general nutritional aid and a way to keep the stomach parasites/worms in check. On quantity purchases of bulk SEB, Iherb has the best price on the Frontier brand.