• Reviews | English

Wow worth the money !

Posted by 5001407197958710933 on Jan 28, 2014

I had never heard of this product until I started vegan cooking. Ordered it and it's one of my favourite go tos now. We can't seem to get liquid smoke in Canada but this paprika is helpful for adding that extra something to dishes you might find boring...... Will share with my friends and buy more.

The little extra...

Posted by 5596771988555292747 on Apr 13, 2014

...a sweet taste of smoke and wilderness...

Smokey very smokey!

Posted by Reviewer2508562 on Jul 15, 2013

This brand is very reputable. I am not a huge fan of paprika but it called for it in a recipe. It certainly delivered a smokey flavor. Not the biggest fan, but it's more the paprika then the actual item.

So tasty!

Posted by Penelope11 on May 01, 2014

This is a very fragrant and tasty smoked paprika. It really gives another dimension to food - I even sprinkle it in sandwiches. Frontier spices are a staple in my kitchen.

Smoked paprika

Posted by 4954925700690460129 on May 18, 2014

The product is very ok, I`d buy it again. What I`d suggest: to extend product description. If google told me correctly, smoked paprika can be of various tastes, from mild to hot. I`d love them all- but I`d like to know which one I`m buying. My apologies if I have got it wrong.

lovely

Posted by 5520344546962903166 on May 19, 2014

Really loved this one. Has a great smoky flavor and brings my food to another level.

So yummy!

Posted by odalol on Jun 29, 2014

This is my new go-to spice. Smoked paprika is hard to come by in Norway, so I'm glad I found it here on iHerb. It's delicious in burgers, seitan, dressings, and on top of just about anything that needs a smoky touch.

great value for quality spice

Posted by 5428432667268829540 on Aug 16, 2014

Tastes like smoked paprika and is a good value and higher quality compared to store bought.

tasty

Posted by 5243703113936666713 on Aug 30, 2014

didn't use it for cooking, but tasted a little and it has a very nice smoking flavor

Excellent product

Posted by 5566439565382636863 on Apr 21, 2014

Have used this several times and its got a wonderful smoky flavour.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »