Delicious broth

Posted by Reviewer3019832 on Jul 01, 2011

This is absolutely delicious, and gives your vegan meals the feeling of your grandmas' homecooked meals. And the chicken-version is great for boiling rice, just add it to the water and it gives your rice the most fabolous taste!

Veg.Broth

Posted by 5471945013365378914 on Dec 17, 2012

Excellent meaty flavour and very nice to use when hydrating TVP or in seitan beef. Not as salty as normal broth.

Imprescindible

Posted by Reviewer3113603 on Sep 12, 2014

¡Me encanta! Lo utilizo sobretodo para hidratar la soja texturizada, cunde mucho y es delicioso.

Never again!

Posted by Reviewer1904794 on Jan 18, 2015

Never again will I use conventional chicken broth, cubes or anything other than Frontier Vegetarin Broth Powder. It has a flavor like no other. My brother was amazed when I told him it was vegetarian, he wanted to know how you got the beef flavor ha!

excellent

Posted by 4905512002673838258 on Jun 08, 2015

does the job- gets the beef taste that satisfies even non-vegetarians. Its a big bag, so its worth it!

Pretty Good

Posted by Reviewer2607044 on Jan 07, 2013

This is easy to use and tastes pretty good. It is a little different tasting and I will say their chicken broth is much better. Hopefully they will improve this one, but I will continue to use it for now.

Very good, but not that "beefy"

Posted by Reviewer3100864 on Feb 08, 2013

I was a bit disapointed when I first tryed this product. I had already tryed the vegetarian chicken broth, wich tasted just like chicken noodles. The beef broth does not taste like beef noodles, nor much like regular beef broth, but it does ad a nice taste to soups, stews and sauses. Even though it did not live up to my expectations, I am really happy I tryed it, and I will by it again when I run out. It is very good, just not as "beefy" as expected.