رائع

Posted by 5548641430708549199 on Feb 23, 2016

ممتاز

excelente

Posted by 5051570647244581817 on Feb 19, 2016

It came a little late, but in perfect conditions.

Does not melt easily

Posted by 4749384057119199266 on Sep 24, 2015

I find it difficult to melt this beeswax and cause my balm to be grainy on texture. Luckily I used the sieve to remove any remaining unmelted wax in my formulation to salvage it.

Great

Posted by 5708047633897475183 on Jul 11, 2015

These beeswax beads have been great! I use them to make wooden furniture polish (mixed with coconut oil and lavender) or to make cosmetics like lip balm, a winter moisturiser etc. Having them in such small beads makes it so much easier to measure. They smell just a tiny bit like plastic so it's nice if you are adding some drops of essential oil to whatever the finished product is, it helps. It's not a strong smell, but I do notice it sometimes with my lip balm if I haven't put oils in with it.

Good

Posted by Royalqueen on May 18, 2015

My first time having this sort of raw materials for homemade skincare stuff. The price here is a bit higher than I could find in other web stores but the shipping cost is much lower in herb. The beeswax is good quality, no smell and quite easy to dissolve.

Beeswax beads

Posted by Reviewer1611620 on Oct 29, 2014

It is fine grained beads, and melt quickly. It is refined, but still smells faintly of honey. I've used this product in homemade skin cream and I love it. I recommend this product, and I will buy it again!!!

A great one - Recommended!

Posted by 5052470108234670941 on Jun 08, 2014

- It is refined and in granular form (small particles of beeswax) but very real and it still smells like honey! FINAL: It is good as advertised and what I was looking for! will buy again & I DO recommend!!

5 stars!

Posted by theconsumeristhippy on May 12, 2014

Great product! Easy to melt!

Concerned about quality

Posted by 5245687126356940096 on May 02, 2014

I bought these after using a large chunk of natural beeswax in tub that had to be grated or broken up. In comparison, the Frontier beads are easier to measure, but they are almost white and smell more like plastic to me than beeswax. In reading the description of the product, it seems that this wax may have been extracted before it was very pollenated leaving me to wonder if it still has the same skin healing properties that pollenated beeswax has. If just using it for a basic wax binding agent, this is fine but I like the quality of my other beeswax and it is a lot cheaper. It is just harder to break into pieces.

Great for homemade skincare

Posted by 4780771279391202816 on Mar 24, 2014

I use this for homemade skincare, lip balms and salves. Melts easily as it comes in tiny pearl-size. Easy to measure using teaspoon.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »