• Reviews | English

Great Experience

Posted by Reviewer1104022 on Jan 17, 2012

I found iHerb via Google while searching for mustard ingredients. We are making out own gourmet mustards and needed a resonably priced source of mustard seed and powder. iHerb came in the best with price and shipping. I had need to talk with customer service before ordering and they were able to answer my questions. The order arrived in reasonable time and in good order. We have now made three different batches and WOW! iHerb will be our "go to" for future supplies.

Perfect to make mustard and also in curries

Posted by 5511677227560190472 on May 18, 2016

Mustard seeds are a staple in most of my curry recipes and I enjoy the flavour of the yellow variety more than the smokier flavoured black mustard seeds. Using them to make my own mustard to avoid unnecessary additives as well. Good to buy them in bulk as it is cheaper.

Nice experience

Posted by Reviewer2762615 on Mar 02, 2012

I enjoyed shopping with iHerb! The gifts that came with my purchase were unexpected and very thoughtful, thank you! The only thing that would have made me click on all 5 stars would have been planting instructions, helpful hints for growing or seed sowing recommendations on the package. The pricing was exceptional and the portion generous! Thank you so much!

MAKE YOUR OWN MUSTARD

Posted by Reviewer3031617 on Jun 12, 2013

Not difficult at all. Why buy expensive Dijon mustard when you can make the same thing at home! And adjust the flavour to your taste!

Great

Posted by 4810635432371802093 on Jan 11, 2014

Good service. Fast delivery.

Sausage making

Posted by Reviewer3191357 on Dec 21, 2011

very happy with quality and price

Needed moore taste

Posted by 4938884946393342506 on Aug 09, 2016

It needs stronger taste to me to like.