Increíble resultado pero no dura mucho

Posted by 4730889763218632797 on May 26, 2015

Es una pasada cuando te lo colocas por la noche y a la mañana siguiente no se nota la dichosa arruga del entrecejo, todo lisito. Eso si, el resultado es momentáneo, quitarla no las quita pero disumula durante el día muy bien la arruga.

Why did I waste my money on this?

Posted by 4758370644195127747 on Jan 01, 2015

I got sucked in by all the 5 star reviews. You are literally sticking a piece of cardboard on your skin. I'm sure it does more damage removing it (and the corners jabbing into my face all night) than anything it prevents. Threw the box out after one use.

Frownies

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Apr 24, 2013

These are great, has removed my forehead lines but will take a little longer in removing the frown lines.

wow

Posted by Malina on Sep 25, 2012

It really smooths wrinkles!I have got two mimic lines on forehead, in 3 weeks they are barely noticeable.

Great patches

Posted by oksana on Jun 10, 2012

Great patches after they have forgotten how to wrinkle my forehead

surprisingly

Posted by 5606454207333015481 on Jul 03, 2012

but it's worked after several nights! one box goes a long way

it helps

Posted by Reviewer1803542 on Jul 15, 2012

I tried it only twice as i keep forgetting to put it to my forehead before i go to bed, but even after the first time i noticed the effect as the wrinkle between my eyes was not so visible in the morning and... believe it or not - i looked younger!

They do work :)

Posted by 5268283848651602034 on Oct 19, 2014

This product definitely does the job. However, a few caveats: - make sure to push edges up so you don't end up wit the ugly indent on your skin when you wake up - if your lines are horizontal, set the Frownies vertical and vice versa. I was told this was the better way to do it. Anyway, they really do work! You do have to be diligent though, but even after one night I did see a slight difference in the depth of the line. I've only started to develop fine lines, but I want to stamp them out before they get started. This is a cheap and easy way to fix fine lines and I would buy this product again.

I'm still trying.

Posted by 4976039347460058663 on Apr 22, 2014

I have been using this product religiously for two weeks and unfortunately have to say I have noticed no difference in my number elevens. They may need prolonged use and I will continue to use until I have finished the packet , but I will probably at this stage not repurchase:(

Useless