wow

Posted by KaliMama on Nov 04, 2014

I actually enjoy brushing with this. Makes my hair look very healthy, but pretty much removes my waves/curls

What a Gem!

Posted by 4843204065663803055 on Oct 14, 2014

I've struggled with dry ends for awhile despite the use of natural shampoo and conditioner, and the occasional use of coconut oil and deep conditioning treatments. This brush makes my hair look healthy and shiny. The boar bristles help distribute natural oils from your scalp throughout your hair, and the ends of my hair are already so much better. Wish I'd tried this years ago!

Nice

Posted by 5658988038001024723 on Jul 20, 2014

Good but hard to clean.

Good quality

Posted by Reviewer2716110 on Mar 13, 2014

I purchased this as a part of my 'no poo' regime. It's really nice. I have medium hair and it brushes through fine. The natural bristles help to distribute natural oils from roots through to ends. This brush is very good quality and made in Germany. Please check out my other reviews.

A good inexpensive alternative to Mason Pearson

Posted by A1725-6887 on Mar 11, 2014

This is not a full substitution for a hundred-something dollar hairbrush (if you know what I mean), but taking into account its price... well, it's pretty decent.

Good price for a boar hair brush!

Posted by SurieSue on Jul 13, 2013

The price is very attractive for a boar hair brush!!!! Otherwise, the quality is here, it makes my hair very soft, even if it gives them static electricity... Le prix est très intéressant pour une brosse en poil de sanglier!!!! En plus la qualité est là, elle rend mes cheveux très doux, même si elle les rend électrique...

not very good brush

Posted by 4667695139866917105 on Jun 28, 2013

it is not very good as it was said.it is too expensive for this product.but good for aroma brushing.

quality cheap, not cheap quality

Posted by drewmastro on Jun 25, 2013

I have been using this brush for several months now, after using a mason pearson for years (which our dog unfortunately decided would be nice to demolish). There is not too much of a difference- this one has a cushion as well as natural bristles, just like the Mason Pearson, and the ease of using it is so marginal as to be negligible. The only difference I have noticed between the two, is that this one tends to pick up more dust, but this is easily cleaned off with a razor cleaning brush. Since using a natural bristle brush, my hair retains its luster without getting oily near the scalp. Natural bristles are the only thing that will do this for you, so I always recommend them. This is a great one to start with and I would recommend it to anyone considering purchasing.

Une bonne brosse

Posted by FriendlyBeauty on Apr 12, 2013

J'avais beaucoup entendu parler des bienfaits des brosses en poils de sanglier. Je me suis laissée tentée par celle-ci et je l'aime bien même si quelques défauts sont à noter. D'une part, elle a tendance à rendre les cheveux un peu électriques. D'autre part, si vous avez comme moi les cheveux épais, la brosse ne "traverse" pas toute l'épaisseur des cheveux. Je ne sais pas si je suis très claire mais en bref il faut s'y prendre à plusieurs endroits pour bien démêler les cheveux. Mis à part ces deux points, c'est une bonne brosse qui rend les cheveux doux et brillants.

The best brush I have ever used!

Posted by herbalicious on Nov 05, 2012

This brush does an excellent job of massaging my head. It isnt rough or tough on my hair and my hair feels so soft when I use it. I chose this to help with dispersing oils on my hair as i did no-poo. It was sooo great and my hair has improved with thickness and body these months without daily shampoo!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »