The best brush I have ever used!

Posted by herbalicious on Nov 05, 2012

This brush does an excellent job of massaging my head. It isnt rough or tough on my hair and my hair feels so soft when I use it. I chose this to help with dispersing oils on my hair as i did no-poo. It was sooo great and my hair has improved with thickness and body these months without daily shampoo!

quality cheap, not cheap quality

Posted by drewmastro on Jun 25, 2013

I have been using this brush for several months now, after using a mason pearson for years (which our dog unfortunately decided would be nice to demolish). There is not too much of a difference- this one has a cushion as well as natural bristles, just like the Mason Pearson, and the ease of using it is so marginal as to be negligible. The only difference I have noticed between the two, is that this one tends to pick up more dust, but this is easily cleaned off with a razor cleaning brush. Since using a natural bristle brush, my hair retains its luster without getting oily near the scalp. Natural bristles are the only thing that will do this for you, so I always recommend them. This is a great one to start with and I would recommend it to anyone considering purchasing.

but...

Posted by smalldosesofvain on Aug 10, 2012

my hair is very thick and wavy hence the brushes don't really get to touch my scalp. i guess this is better suited for someone with short hair or thin hair.

Good!

Posted by iren21vek on Jun 29, 2012

Very good hairbrush, I pulled out from it plastic teeths and now it is ideal for my not so thick hair) Big and at all doesn't tear out hair, I am very happy! Unclear as I lived without it earlier Очень хорошая расческа, я вытащила с нее пластмассовые зубья и теперь она идеальна для моих не очень густых волос) Большая и совсем не выдирает волосы, я очень довольна! Непонятно как я жила без нее раньше

Well Constructed & Nice Brisols

Posted by Reviewer2572028 on Oct 16, 2008

I have short hair, and my scalp really feels refreshed after using this brush. It's extremely well made and high quality.

hair brush

Posted by Reviewer1496861 on Aug 13, 2008

the haibrush is good quality and I like it. The only drawback that if my hair would be a little thicker, I wouldn't be able to brush them. This brush is only good for fine, thin, straight hair, if you have them, enjoy it.

Good brush

Posted by Reviewer3045610 on Nov 26, 2008

I like this brush, it's very well made, and even though it has hard and soft bristles in one it combs out tangles after getting out of the shower with ease. Only thing bad I would say is that if you should use it for styling with your hair dryer, the heat from the hair dryer tends to slightly burn the hard bristles. Other than that it gets the job done.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1669375 on Aug 18, 2009

I already own this hairbrush and I wanted another. Good quality and the best price.

Maybe

Posted by Deniela on May 24, 2012

Maybe a good comb, but I personally do not like the fact that after I have oily hair fast

Good quality

Posted by Reviewer2716110 on Mar 13, 2014

I purchased this as a part of my 'no poo' regime. It's really nice. I have medium hair and it brushes through fine. The natural bristles help to distribute natural oils from roots through to ends. This brush is very good quality and made in Germany. Please check out my other reviews.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »