A delicate and efficient hair brush

Posted by ShokoFlomel on Apr 19, 2014

I have wanted to buy something like that for a lifetime. When I was a schoolgirl I managed to buy a very good brush and since that time up to not long ago I couldn't find something similar until I found this one. It is a wonderful hair brush. It doesn't scratch your scalp and doesn't do any harm to your hair. It cares for hair and does a job in a delicate and efficient way. It is rather convenient and you can take it with you, just put it in your handbag. The brush teeth are round at the end, well-designed and very neetly done and don't traumatize your scalp in the least(the problem which I used to have with many different brushes). The only drawback is that it is pricey. :) I recommend it!

I really like it!

Posted by 5381377404839896383 on Nov 21, 2014

It's small and very cute and the best thing is it doesn't cause any static!!!! I'm so proud of my new hairbrush and glad it will last a very long time. I have already been brushing through my hair numerous times - seriously love the feeling of this brush.

Bristle

Posted by 5215929601500303017 on Sep 02, 2016

Hi! In general it is good brush, I used it for 2 weeks, when I suddenly realized that one of the bristle is broken. This brush is expensive to be broken in 2 weeks. I need to mention that handle is olive wood, but bristles are something else (birch is my opinion). I think it should be mentioned in description.