Fuchs Brushes, Ambassador Hairbrushes, Olivewood Rectangle/Wood Pins, 1 Hair Brush

5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews

A delicate and efficient hair brush

Posted by ShokoFlomel on Apr 19, 2014

I have wanted to buy something like that for a lifetime. When I was a schoolgirl I managed to buy a very good brush and since that time up to not long ago I couldn't find something similar until I found this one. It is a wonderful hair brush. It doesn't scratch your scalp and doesn't do any harm to your hair. It cares for hair and does a job in a delicate and efficient way. It is rather convenient and you can take it with you, just put it in your handbag. The brush teeth are round at the end, well-designed and very neetly done and don't traumatize your scalp in the least(the problem which I used to have with many different brushes). The only drawback is that it is pricey. :) I recommend it!