• This product comes in various colors.

• Reviews | English

Interesting

Posted by 5408414007328389401 on Jan 24, 2014

It's not my favorite toothbrush in the world. I prefer the preserve brand, but it works. I ordered the soft bristles for my husband and me, and we were both ready to throw it out after the first use. The bristles were super hard and hurt our gums! But by the second brushing they had softened significantly. So keep that in mind when you buy.

great quality, i recommend!

Posted by IHA611 on Sep 01, 2013

great quality, i recommend!

Everything Supposed to Be

Posted by Reviewer3079478 on May 24, 2010

Like this tooth brush. It is soft bristled, easy to use because of its shape, and affordable. Everything good about a tooth brush.

Long-lasting!

Posted by Reviewer1819146 on Jul 21, 2014

It does the job!

a good toothbrush

Posted by Reviewer1839002 on May 25, 2011

Always a good toothbrush.

Toothbrush

Posted by Reviewer1897629 on Dec 23, 2009

I like these brand toothbrushes. They have no latex which other brushes have on the handle for better gripping.

old fashioned toothbrush

Posted by Reviewer1909302 on Mar 11, 2009

I like this "no-frills" toothbrush, just like I had when I was a kid. The natural bristles clean my teeth as well as nylon bristles do.

Soft!

Posted by Reviewer1925619 on Feb 18, 2013

I'm trying to make some lifestyle changes and switch to natural and organic products where possible. I like the adult soft Fuchs toothbrushes. I was told to only use soft toothbrushes by the dentist as I have receding gums from brushing too hard. I tried the Fuchs extra soft and found them too soft. These are soft, but you still feel like you've cleaned your teeth.

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer1727831 on Nov 18, 2010

It is very good brush! It isn't very hard, but brush your teeth very good!!! And it doesn't disturb your gums!

From Latvia

Posted by Reviewer1757075 on Mar 20, 2012

I will buy it again and again. I am absolutely in love with this brush. I have ordered for my parents too. For my sensitive gum it is the best way. For those who think, that this brush is very hard - you can try to put this in the hot water for some 15 minutes and before every cleaning pour hot water on it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »