New To iHerb?

Fungi Perfecti, Host Defense, Chaga, 60 Veggie Caps

So far, I like how I feel taking this product

Posted by Reviewer2117535 on Nov 06, 2011

Only been taking Chaga for a few weeks but I have a sense of well being during the day. Good energy as well. I take two pills per day. I will likely buy this product again.

Cannot go without

Posted by Healingbyrosie on Jan 18, 2013

This is one of those products that once I try it I wonder how I could ever live without it. It's incredible how chaga will effect the body/mind/spirit. It is such an extremely intelligent organism and I just felt it working on such a deep level in my body. And my immune system has improved far beyond what I have ever experienced in my whole life. I would highly recommend it.

Wish it came as a powder.

Posted by Reviewer2062546 on Oct 01, 2011

Wish it came as a powder.

This is the best that I have used

Posted by Reviewer2393099 on Apr 02, 2014

Chaga is amazing and with the exception of my concern of whether or not Chaga absorbs the radiation that is being spewed into the atmosphere from Japan, Washington state toxic waste dumps.