DONT KNOW YET

Posted by 5120918193769157068 on Feb 06, 2015

It may be fantastic. I gave it a 3 rating because I have to rate it in order to respond. I cannot accurately rate it until I see the expected changes to my issue. I am sure it will be beneficial.

Host defense.

Posted by Reviewer2416342 on Sep 25, 2013

Not sick since taking.

Great product

Posted by 5652487140761841010 on Sep 22, 2013

I bought this product after I got CMV infection in order to support my Immune system. Since I used several products I can not distinguish the specific effect of this product, but I am convinced it contributed to my healing. The ingredients are something everyone's wants in their home in case you start to feel bad. I used it together with Oregano oil Oreganol p73, which has a great healing effect.

So you want to know how this compares to "My Community" capsules?

Posted by KillerBunny on Jun 11, 2013

I have been taking Stamets' Host Defense My Community capsules for about 2 years - They've proven their worth to me and are part of my regimen. I saw this liquid form, and decided to give it a shot. First off, 1ml of this liquid has the same content of mushrooms as 1 capsule, so you need to take 2ml a day to make up for the recommended dose of mushrooms as per Paul Stamets (2 caps a day). This is in effect a 30 day supply. You can get the caps in a 120 bottle (60 days) which is a little more convenient. Being in liquid form also reduces it's usage out of the home; capsules do not need refrigeration and are obviously much more transportable (take them to work, on an airplane, etc). There is also a slight mushroom flavor to it, so if you have sensitive tastes buds or hate mushrooms, get the caps. Lastly, there's alcohol in it, it's such a small amount but I figure I'd mention it in case it violates any of your parole agreements. How does it compare in usage to the caps? Well, I actually ran out of my capsules about 2 weeks before I got my order in, and with my luck (and chronic sinus problems) I started getting a sinus infection a few days before I started using this liquid. I took 4ml a day spaced out and I must admit that the liquid form seemed to work quicker, I kicked that infection after 2 days and felt better after taking my dose. Usually with me, a sinus infection lasts about 7-8 days, and the caps kick them in about 3-4 days at the same dosage. But after the infection subsided, I didn't have the constant "calming" effect throughout the day that the capsules give me. In essence, capsules offer a gradual time release of nutrients and the liquid (by virtue) offers rapid absorption by the digestive system. The caps are better for preventative maintenance, and the liquid I use as a "booster" for when I feel like I'm coming down with something. GET BOTH!

Very effective - I will definately buy it again

Posted by AptekaNaturalis on Jun 05, 2013

Clever combination of different mushrooms from the greatest mushroom expert Paul Stamets! Works well - after a month I felt stronger, little dry cough disappeared and liver is in much better shape. It protects from different infection by strengthening immune system. Also research yourself about medicinal mushrooms and their effect on cancer cells, if its relevant to you, and see what you can discover. Also worth to take it with vitamin C together to increase absorption and keep in a refrigerator.

Great in Conjunction with an Antibiotic

Posted by glow-nutrition on Nov 09, 2012

I had to take an Antibiotic and this mushroom extract was a great way to support my immune system during and after taking. Very mushroomy though.

Nipped my cold in the bud

Posted by Reviewer1665030 on Feb 29, 2012

Excellent high quality product...the liquid extracts by Fungi Perfecti seem especially potent. This stopped my cold in its tracks....I was getting sick, I took 1ml of this extract and woke up feeling great the next morning. I hope you will carry more of the Fungi Perfecti liquid extracts in the future.

my mainstay

Posted by KimberlyCollins on Feb 14, 2012

i keep this product on hand at all times. i take it daily but use it more often if i or a family member gets sick, but i have to say that since i have started taking this product over a year ago, i have not been sick once and that is saying a lot since i am a cancer survivor. i love this product and i will continue to use it. the price at iherb is a great deal also.

trust the source

Posted by Reviewer2746567 on Feb 08, 2012

Just wanted to note that it says to refrigerate after opening (I didn't notice that right away). Also, it tastes like mushrooms, which is a little weird even for a mushroom lover, so I add a little water to mine and swallow down.

Glad to Find This Tincture

Posted by Reviewer2666562 on Jan 29, 2012

I was happy to find this on IHerb. It is a great product.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »