• Original Host Defense! Previously used by New Chapter
  • Customer Ratings

Difficult to say after 3 weeks of using it

Posted by Reviewer2481161 on Nov 09, 2012

I have been taking it for 3 weeks but it is still difficult to say if my immunity is better or not as it did not really help to fight a viral throat infection and I had to take antibiotics. Perhaps long term results will be better if I will stop catching viruses as often as I do now living in SIngapore.

Like the product

Posted by 4612217482704273138 on Jan 04, 2013

My wife and I have been using the product for a number of years. We think it helps us in our old age.

I didn't notice any difference

Posted by sharonleesg on Nov 13, 2013

I don't have any preexisting condition, so it's hard for me to see its efficacy if any before and after. I have finished the whole bottle at the time of this review. I bought because it has Lingzhi (ganoderma) in it and I wish to get more energy. However I realise it might be better to just take Lingzhi supplements alone which will see better results for me.

Next Time Reishi

Posted by energetyx on Oct 20, 2010

I haven't noticed anything special from this product yet, so next time I'll try the straight Host Defense Reishi and maybe the Cordyceps too.

Dusty

Posted by Reviewer2463977 on Jan 30, 2010

Great product but "dusty" after shipping. Seems like the capsules leak some of their contents in bottle. Otherwise a winner.