Fungi Perfecti, Host Defense, MyCommunity, 120 Veggie Caps

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Fragile and Broken Capsules

Posted by Reviewer3305298 on May 14, 2010

I've been taking these mushrooms for 7 years originally under the name of "New Chapter Host Defense" after I read a good review from Dr. Andrew Weil. I trust Paul Stamets to produce an excellent product (now under the label "Fungi Perfecti"). I didn't give this "5 stars" as several of the capsules were broken as if the coating was thin and fragile. I'm hoping the manufacturing company will read this and examine the capsules. I did not send them back since only a few were broken---but these are expensive. I also wanted to take them as I firmly believe these mushrooms help my immune sytem. I have a chronic disease that can comprimise my immune system and with these I am very healthy.

My Doctor actually recomended this stuff

Posted by Reviewer1435231 on Aug 07, 2011

My MD actually said, as a cancer survivor, I should take this product. She said there was a lot of good research behind this product. I'm putting my faith in this brand.

Great product

Posted by 5652487140761841010 on Sep 22, 2013

I bought this product after I got CMV infection in order to support my Immune system. Since I used several products I can not distinguish the specific effect of this product, but I am convinced it contributed to my healing. The ingredients are something everyone's wants in their home in case you start to feel bad. I used it together with Oregano oil Oreganol p73, which has a great healing effect.

Fungi Perfecti

Posted by Reviewer2684400 on Sep 01, 2011

Dont know need one month to use it first

Great Taste

Posted by Reviewer2406706 on Nov 13, 2010

Great taste!but no detailed mg of every ingredient.This is why I only give it 4 stars.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »