Fungi Perfecti, Host Defense, MyCommunity, 120 Veggie Caps

Will not go without this

Posted by Reviewer2716450 on Dec 05, 2010

I have a depleted immune system and these pills have changed my life. I am no longer the perpetually sick girl!

Cancer Free

Posted by Reviewer2342158 on Apr 26, 2011

My dog came down with mast cell cancer last summer. He had several operations to remove the tumors. Then I started to give him Fungi Perfecti, Host Defense, along with curcumin and omega 3 fatty acids along with a novel protein diet and no grain. He is doing great and has no signs of cancer. I would highly recommend this for any cancer survivor (human or pet).

Women's wonder product

Posted by MaryManuel on Mar 21, 2012

i am a 65 year old woman and I have been taking this product since the mushrooms in it were included in a product by New Chapter called Native Woman. That product was discontinued to my dismay. My Community works exactly the same and it has let me enjoy a lubricant free sex life. I recently had a pap smear and the doctor asked me what I was using for hormone replacement therapy (HRT) since I had no signs of atrophy that is normal at my age. I have never taken HRT, only the mushrooms that this formula contains. He wanted to know the specifics as he thought it was remarkable. My husband wants to know if it works for male sexual health as well. I recommend My Community for all women in menopause or who suffer from vaginal dryness.

The best

Posted by Reviewer1804101 on Jul 27, 2011

In my opinion this is a superior product - the king of mushroom supplements and well worth paying a little more. Note that it contains mycelia as opposed to just mushrooms. Paul Stamets is a living legend, I completely trust and highly recommend this product.

Great Support

Posted by Reviewer1760386 on Jun 16, 2010

In spite of having six months chemotherapy; in spite of having an extremely supressed immune system, and having monthly blood transfusions, I have not had a cold, flu, or any other illness that others more healthy than I succumb to. I can only put it down to the support of the Fungi Perecti.