• Original Host Defense! Previously used by New Chapter
  • Customer Ratings

Great Support

Posted by Reviewer1760386 on Jun 16, 2010

In spite of having six months chemotherapy; in spite of having an extremely supressed immune system, and having monthly blood transfusions, I have not had a cold, flu, or any other illness that others more healthy than I succumb to. I can only put it down to the support of the Fungi Perecti.

Didn't get sick once this winter!! Who knew Smurf houses were so awesome!!

Posted by KillerBunny on Jun 11, 2013

I've always suffered from chronic sinus infections during the cold season, on average 2-3 every winter. I did not get sick once this year! Even when everyone at work got sick, I didn't miss a day! Definitely worth the cost if you need an immune boost!

fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1599627 on Jan 20, 2010

Fungi Perfecti is great for making me feel and look better overall.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1408411 on Feb 04, 2010

Excellent quality. Formerly sold as New Chapter - Host Defense. The mushrooms are genetic identical to the original mushrooms in the natural habitat (eg. rainforest). Highly recommended.

Warded off viral infection

Posted by Reviewer3019306 on May 05, 2012

I have not been ill with anything for quite a while, but was a bit rundown and my girlfriend "shared" a viral infection with me. It started with a sore throat on Thursday morning. I started taking 8 caps a day of MyCommunity and by Saturday the sore throat was completely gone and I never got any sicker. This was really a shock because while I don't get ill often, if I start something it still takes a week to resolve. I can't recommend this product enough.

Perfecti as it says on the bottle

Posted by Reviewer2850189 on Dec 09, 2011

This really is a top quality Myco Immunity product. I take one a day from mid October through to the end February as maintenance. I've been taking this for three years, previously when sold under the New Chapter brand and I have not had flu or a heavy cold for those three years.

Fungi Perfecti, Host Defense, MyCommunity

Posted by Reviewer1444398 on Dec 13, 2011

This is a great product! I took it while undergoing chemotherapy and it helped my weakened immune system. I continue to take it as I do a lot of traveling. Even with people coughing, etc. all around me, I stay healthy!

My Doctor actually recomended this stuff

Posted by Reviewer1435231 on Aug 07, 2011

My MD actually said, as a cancer survivor, I should take this product. She said there was a lot of good research behind this product. I'm putting my faith in this brand.

Thank goodness!

Posted by Reviewer1384450 on Feb 03, 2010

New Chapter stopped making their Host Defense and I thought there was nothing I could do. But a couple of hours on the websearch found iHerb, with a formula very close (perhaps better) than New Chapter's. Thank goodness - I use these to remain cancer free.

Fungi Perfecti, Host Defense, MyCommunity

Posted by Reviewer1538378 on Aug 23, 2010

Very good experience with ordering and delivery. I was advised in July to give this excellent supplement to my 17 year old feline who is suffering from advancing Vaccine Associated Sarcoma. Thank you.