Fungi Perfecti, Host Defense, MyCommunity, 120 Veggie Caps

Cancer Free

Posted by Reviewer2342158 on Apr 26, 2011

My dog came down with mast cell cancer last summer. He had several operations to remove the tumors. Then I started to give him Fungi Perfecti, Host Defense, along with curcumin and omega 3 fatty acids along with a novel protein diet and no grain. He is doing great and has no signs of cancer. I would highly recommend this for any cancer survivor (human or pet).

Women's wonder product

Posted by MaryManuel on Mar 21, 2012

i am a 65 year old woman and I have been taking this product since the mushrooms in it were included in a product by New Chapter called Native Woman. That product was discontinued to my dismay. My Community works exactly the same and it has let me enjoy a lubricant free sex life. I recently had a pap smear and the doctor asked me what I was using for hormone replacement therapy (HRT) since I had no signs of atrophy that is normal at my age. I have never taken HRT, only the mushrooms that this formula contains. He wanted to know the specifics as he thought it was remarkable. My husband wants to know if it works for male sexual health as well. I recommend My Community for all women in menopause or who suffer from vaginal dryness.

Will not go without this

Posted by Reviewer2716450 on Dec 05, 2010

I have a depleted immune system and these pills have changed my life. I am no longer the perpetually sick girl!

The best

Posted by Reviewer1804101 on Jul 27, 2011

In my opinion this is a superior product - the king of mushroom supplements and well worth paying a little more. Note that it contains mycelia as opposed to just mushrooms. Paul Stamets is a living legend, I completely trust and highly recommend this product.

Didn't get sick once this winter!! Who knew Smurf houses were so awesome!!

Posted by KillerBunny on Jun 11, 2013

I've always suffered from chronic sinus infections during the cold season, on average 2-3 every winter. I did not get sick once this year! Even when everyone at work got sick, I didn't miss a day! Definitely worth the cost if you need an immune boost!