• Original Host Defense! Previously used by New Chapter
  • Customer Ratings

Best around!

Posted by 4743630074131207617 on Jan 13, 2015

As a cancer survivor, that included this in his regimen, I can tell you that this really makes a difference! I've recommended it to other cancer patients, as I consult cancer patients,as a volunteer, and have heard all great things from them. I continue to take regularly, together with their Agarikon capsules and my vitamin complex supplements. Also, have given some to friends for flu and the such, the results being their recovery in a matter of two days! (that's taking two, with each meal, when sick, together with Vitamin C, E and Vitamin complex). Since stores in my area don't carry these products, I order them regularly, online and have found iHerb, to have the best prices, after checking many different sites. Highly highly recommend! -Ismael Ortiz

Worst product ever

Posted by Reviewer1558234 on May 29, 2012

Tryed twice. Instead of dissappearing, herpes appeared 3 and 4 days continuously with new sores, this never happened to me before. The second star I gave in case I used it wrong way. I'll give it one more shot.

Highest Quality.

Posted by Reviewer1362253 on Mar 07, 2011

Used to be supplied by New Chapter, happy to see the quality is just as good. Great variety of micro mushrooms, a little pricey but high quality, so worth it.

shroom me up..

Posted by Reviewer2101973 on Feb 01, 2010

Well im liking it and feeling fine. I dont notice anything different, though im only on my 3rd week.. but im going to keep taking it and I think its a great way to stay healthy along with eating a good diet :) and I herb is the best! I tell all my friends.. :)

Great stuff!!!

Posted by Reviewer3334992 on May 05, 2011

I have been taking MyCommunity for about 8 months, and have NOT been sick, which is not my usual. Even when I was around sick family members.

ward off infection

Posted by Reviewer3002830 on Aug 08, 2010

If I start to feel like I'm getting sick I take host defense and next day feel normal

Immunity Boost

Posted by Reviewer1156112 on Feb 14, 2012

Every winter I take this supplement, along with others, and have not had a viral infection for many years.

Great product

Posted by 5652487140761841010 on Sep 22, 2013

I bought this product after I got CMV infection in order to support my Immune system. Since I used several products I can not distinguish the specific effect of this product, but I am convinced it contributed to my healing. The ingredients are something everyone's wants in their home in case you start to feel bad. I used it together with Oregano oil Oreganol p73, which has a great healing effect.

Difficult to say after 3 weeks of using it

Posted by Reviewer2481161 on Nov 09, 2012

I have been taking it for 3 weeks but it is still difficult to say if my immunity is better or not as it did not really help to fight a viral throat infection and I had to take antibiotics. Perhaps long term results will be better if I will stop catching viruses as often as I do now living in SIngapore.

Like the product

Posted by 4612217482704273138 on Jan 04, 2013

My wife and I have been using the product for a number of years. We think it helps us in our old age.