• Original Host Defense! Previously used by New Chapter
  • Customer Ratings

Lääkinnällisiä sieniä vahvistamaan immuunijärjestelmää

Posted by HidastaElamaa on May 06, 2012

Maailman johtavan sienispesialistin Paul Stametsin tuotesarjasta löytyy tämä huikea 18 sienilajin yhdistelmävalmiste, joka on suunniteltu nimenomaan vastustuskyvyn parantamiseen.

Warded off viral infection

Posted by Reviewer3019306 on May 05, 2012

I have not been ill with anything for quite a while, but was a bit rundown and my girlfriend "shared" a viral infection with me. It started with a sore throat on Thursday morning. I started taking 8 caps a day of MyCommunity and by Saturday the sore throat was completely gone and I never got any sicker. This was really a shock because while I don't get ill often, if I start something it still takes a week to resolve. I can't recommend this product enough.

Time proven product.

Posted by longyang888 on Apr 04, 2012

From my research, this is the best medicinal mushroom product I can find. However, it is too short period [ less then a month ] for me to verify its long term effectiveness. Update : I love this product, easy to take and keep the flu/cold away

Women's wonder product

Posted by MaryManuel on Mar 21, 2012

i am a 65 year old woman and I have been taking this product since the mushrooms in it were included in a product by New Chapter called Native Woman. That product was discontinued to my dismay. My Community works exactly the same and it has let me enjoy a lubricant free sex life. I recently had a pap smear and the doctor asked me what I was using for hormone replacement therapy (HRT) since I had no signs of atrophy that is normal at my age. I have never taken HRT, only the mushrooms that this formula contains. He wanted to know the specifics as he thought it was remarkable. My husband wants to know if it works for male sexual health as well. I recommend My Community for all women in menopause or who suffer from vaginal dryness.

Immunity Boost

Posted by Reviewer1156112 on Feb 14, 2012

Every winter I take this supplement, along with others, and have not had a viral infection for many years.

First time purchase

Posted by Reviewer1696889 on Jan 29, 2012

I am very happy with the products ordered and with the ease of the transaction.

Fungi Perfecti, Host Defense, MyCommunity

Posted by Reviewer1444398 on Dec 13, 2011

This is a great product! I took it while undergoing chemotherapy and it helped my weakened immune system. I continue to take it as I do a lot of traveling. Even with people coughing, etc. all around me, I stay healthy!

Perfecti as it says on the bottle

Posted by Reviewer2850189 on Dec 09, 2011

This really is a top quality Myco Immunity product. I take one a day from mid October through to the end February as maintenance. I've been taking this for three years, previously when sold under the New Chapter brand and I have not had flu or a heavy cold for those three years.

Mushroom protection.

Posted by Reviewer2408219 on Nov 03, 2011

Great product,great price.Have been using for years and seldom get sick these days.

Host Defense

Posted by Reviewer1269738 on Oct 30, 2011

Exactly what I ordered, high quality and on time! Thanks!!