Fungi Perfecti, Host Defense, MyCommunity, 120 Veggie Caps

Great Support

Posted by Reviewer1760386 on Jun 16, 2010

In spite of having six months chemotherapy; in spite of having an extremely supressed immune system, and having monthly blood transfusions, I have not had a cold, flu, or any other illness that others more healthy than I succumb to. I can only put it down to the support of the Fungi Perecti.

fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1599627 on Jan 20, 2010

Fungi Perfecti is great for making me feel and look better overall.

Fragile and Broken Capsules

Posted by Reviewer3305298 on May 14, 2010

I've been taking these mushrooms for 7 years originally under the name of "New Chapter Host Defense" after I read a good review from Dr. Andrew Weil. I trust Paul Stamets to produce an excellent product (now under the label "Fungi Perfecti"). I didn't give this "5 stars" as several of the capsules were broken as if the coating was thin and fragile. I'm hoping the manufacturing company will read this and examine the capsules. I did not send them back since only a few were broken---but these are expensive. I also wanted to take them as I firmly believe these mushrooms help my immune sytem. I have a chronic disease that can comprimise my immune system and with these I am very healthy.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1408411 on Feb 04, 2010

Excellent quality. Formerly sold as New Chapter - Host Defense. The mushrooms are genetic identical to the original mushrooms in the natural habitat (eg. rainforest). Highly recommended.

Warded off viral infection

Posted by Reviewer3019306 on May 05, 2012

I have not been ill with anything for quite a while, but was a bit rundown and my girlfriend "shared" a viral infection with me. It started with a sore throat on Thursday morning. I started taking 8 caps a day of MyCommunity and by Saturday the sore throat was completely gone and I never got any sicker. This was really a shock because while I don't get ill often, if I start something it still takes a week to resolve. I can't recommend this product enough.