• Original Host Defense! Previously used by New Chapter
  • Reviews | English

No colds. Immune system boost.

Posted by 4874740851928683620 on Jun 13, 2016

I implore readers to learn about the types of mushrooms that help boost immunities and help protect against various illnesses and diseases. Research mushrooms as integrated treatment for cancers in some Asian countries. I personally have had my wife and self on this specific mushroom for five years, with very positive results. I researched thoroughly and went with Paul Stamets/Fungi Perfecti (also the recommendation of an oncologist and nutritionist at a cancer related seminar) because of history and quality relating to growing process. The FDA approved Turkey Tail mushrooms in treatment for breast cancers a couple of years ago, as well. Coupled with nutritional approach, integrated medicine and immunotherapy are the future, in my opinion.

Worst product ever

Posted by Reviewer1558234 on May 29, 2012

Tryed twice. Instead of dissappearing, herpes appeared 3 and 4 days continuously with new sores, this never happened to me before. The second star I gave in case I used it wrong way. I'll give it one more shot.

In a league of its own

Posted by BlueOcean7 on Aug 09, 2014

I have been taking Fungi Perfecti for years; and before that Paul Stamets original Host Defense. I don't have a spleen, so I like to have a good immunity and overall health booster and have found no other to match the quality of this. Flu has not touched me for years now, and I have stopped having the usual yearly flu jab also. Common coughs and colds are rare and quick to depart when I take this. Paul Stamets understands the power of nature to the core. Highly recommend.

AMAZING

Posted by 5714537420353492716 on Aug 22, 2015

I have a challenged immune system due to years of AB's and a bad bout of ross river virus. Since taking these over the past 12 months my immunity has been great! not sure if i can 100% attribute it to this product but im definitely sold. I did alot of research on this before deciding on this brand. Host defense is without doubt the best brand on the market.

shroom me up..

Posted by Reviewer2101973 on Feb 01, 2010

Well im liking it and feeling fine. I dont notice anything different, though im only on my 3rd week.. but im going to keep taking it and I think its a great way to stay healthy along with eating a good diet :) and I herb is the best! I tell all my friends.. :)

Fungi Perfecti, Host Defense, MyCommunity

Posted by Reviewer1538378 on Aug 23, 2010

Very good experience with ordering and delivery. I was advised in July to give this excellent supplement to my 17 year old feline who is suffering from advancing Vaccine Associated Sarcoma. Thank you.

Great stuff!!!

Posted by Reviewer3334992 on May 05, 2011

I have been taking MyCommunity for about 8 months, and have NOT been sick, which is not my usual. Even when I was around sick family members.

Posted by 5540668206247804082 on Oct 21, 2014

They do what the box says: they support your immune system. I was very non-scientific and non-rigid in my intake of these, and in retrospect would take them each day for a week, and then stop for the next two - three weeks, and then begin again. Sometimes they would bring good health, other times they would bring "bad health" -- but I'd like to elaborate on that. With bad health, I am referring to a few times when I felt "out of it" for the day or two after taking these. In my opinion this is an immune response -- imagine my immune system as a group of people watching an enemy slowly change my body, but this group of people are somewhat weakened, and also smart, and wait instead for the right energy to come along and help them make certain progress of ridding the opposing force. I imagine that these days where I felt out of sorts were my body doing some cleaning, with the help of the fungi power. I hope these help you. Meditation, whole foods, and doing good for all are the medicine I have been prescribed. These are good also. A little something "extra".

Difficult to say after 3 weeks of using it

Posted by Reviewer2481161 on Nov 09, 2012

I have been taking it for 3 weeks but it is still difficult to say if my immunity is better or not as it did not really help to fight a viral throat infection and I had to take antibiotics. Perhaps long term results will be better if I will stop catching viruses as often as I do now living in SIngapore.

Like the product

Posted by 4612217482704273138 on Jan 04, 2013

My wife and I have been using the product for a number of years. We think it helps us in our old age.