10% Off Orders Over $40!

Fungi Perfecti, Host Defense, MyCommunity, 120 Veggie Caps

fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1599627 on Jan 20, 2010

Fungi Perfecti is great for making me feel and look better overall.

Didn't get sick once this winter!! Who knew Smurf houses were so awesome!!

Posted by KillerBunny on Jun 11, 2013

I've always suffered from chronic sinus infections during the cold season, on average 2-3 every winter. I did not get sick once this year! Even when everyone at work got sick, I didn't miss a day! Definitely worth the cost if you need an immune boost!

Fragile and Broken Capsules

Posted by Reviewer3305298 on May 14, 2010

I've been taking these mushrooms for 7 years originally under the name of "New Chapter Host Defense" after I read a good review from Dr. Andrew Weil. I trust Paul Stamets to produce an excellent product (now under the label "Fungi Perfecti"). I didn't give this "5 stars" as several of the capsules were broken as if the coating was thin and fragile. I'm hoping the manufacturing company will read this and examine the capsules. I did not send them back since only a few were broken---but these are expensive. I also wanted to take them as I firmly believe these mushrooms help my immune sytem. I have a chronic disease that can comprimise my immune system and with these I am very healthy.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1408411 on Feb 04, 2010

Excellent quality. Formerly sold as New Chapter - Host Defense. The mushrooms are genetic identical to the original mushrooms in the natural habitat (eg. rainforest). Highly recommended.

Perfecti as it says on the bottle

Posted by Reviewer2850189 on Dec 09, 2011

This really is a top quality Myco Immunity product. I take one a day from mid October through to the end February as maintenance. I've been taking this for three years, previously when sold under the New Chapter brand and I have not had flu or a heavy cold for those three years.