Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Fungi Perfecti, Host Defense, MyCommunity, 120 Veggie Caps

fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1599627 on Jan 20, 2010

Fungi Perfecti is great for making me feel and look better overall.

Didn't get sick once this winter!! Who knew Smurf houses were so awesome!!

Posted by KillerBunny on Jun 11, 2013

I've always suffered from chronic sinus infections during the cold season, on average 2-3 every winter. I did not get sick once this year! Even when everyone at work got sick, I didn't miss a day! Definitely worth the cost if you need an immune boost!

Fragile and Broken Capsules

Posted by Reviewer3305298 on May 14, 2010

I've been taking these mushrooms for 7 years originally under the name of "New Chapter Host Defense" after I read a good review from Dr. Andrew Weil. I trust Paul Stamets to produce an excellent product (now under the label "Fungi Perfecti"). I didn't give this "5 stars" as several of the capsules were broken as if the coating was thin and fragile. I'm hoping the manufacturing company will read this and examine the capsules. I did not send them back since only a few were broken---but these are expensive. I also wanted to take them as I firmly believe these mushrooms help my immune sytem. I have a chronic disease that can comprimise my immune system and with these I am very healthy.

Warded off viral infection

4 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer3019306 on May 05, 2012

I have not been ill with anything for quite a while, but was a bit rundown and my girlfriend "shared" a viral infection with me. It started with a sore throat on Thursday morning. I started taking 8 caps a day of MyCommunity and by Saturday the sore throat was completely gone and I never got any sicker. This was really a shock because while I don't get ill often, if I start something it still takes a week to resolve. I can't recommend this product enough.

Excellent product

4 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1408411 on Feb 04, 2010

Excellent quality. Formerly sold as New Chapter - Host Defense. The mushrooms are genetic identical to the original mushrooms in the natural habitat (eg. rainforest). Highly recommended.