• Original Host Defense! Previously used by New Chapter
  • Reviews | English

Thank goodness!

Posted by Reviewer1384450 on Feb 03, 2010

New Chapter stopped making their Host Defense and I thought there was nothing I could do. But a couple of hours on the websearch found iHerb, with a formula very close (perhaps better) than New Chapter's. Thank goodness - I use these to remain cancer free.

Fungi Perfecti, Host Defense, MyCommunity

Posted by Reviewer1538378 on Aug 23, 2010

Very good experience with ordering and delivery. I was advised in July to give this excellent supplement to my 17 year old feline who is suffering from advancing Vaccine Associated Sarcoma. Thank you.

Difficult to say after 3 weeks of using it

Posted by Reviewer2481161 on Nov 09, 2012

I have been taking it for 3 weeks but it is still difficult to say if my immunity is better or not as it did not really help to fight a viral throat infection and I had to take antibiotics. Perhaps long term results will be better if I will stop catching viruses as often as I do now living in SIngapore.

Impressive

Posted by 5151531766433899966 on Aug 14, 2014

Much research have been done on these medicinal mushrooms. We watch first hand how it help my friends' dog huge swellings shrink and he regain his desire to eat immediately after giving it to him. We made one capsule last 4 days. We are now also giving him one teaspoon of diamateious earth in case he has worms. Any how, if it could help the dog so much, it certainly should protect our health.

AMAZING

Posted by 5714537420353492716 on Aug 22, 2015

I have a challenged immune system due to years of AB's and a bad bout of ross river virus. Since taking these over the past 12 months my immunity has been great! not sure if i can 100% attribute it to this product but im definitely sold. I did alot of research on this before deciding on this brand. Host defense is without doubt the best brand on the market.

Highest Quality.

Posted by Reviewer1362253 on Mar 07, 2011

Used to be supplied by New Chapter, happy to see the quality is just as good. Great variety of micro mushrooms, a little pricey but high quality, so worth it.

shroom me up..

Posted by Reviewer2101973 on Feb 01, 2010

Well im liking it and feeling fine. I dont notice anything different, though im only on my 3rd week.. but im going to keep taking it and I think its a great way to stay healthy along with eating a good diet :) and I herb is the best! I tell all my friends.. :)

ward off infection

Posted by Reviewer3002830 on Aug 08, 2010

If I start to feel like I'm getting sick I take host defense and next day feel normal

Immunity Boost

Posted by Reviewer1156112 on Feb 14, 2012

Every winter I take this supplement, along with others, and have not had a viral infection for many years.

Great stuff!!!

Posted by Reviewer3334992 on May 05, 2011

I have been taking MyCommunity for about 8 months, and have NOT been sick, which is not my usual. Even when I was around sick family members.