10% Off Orders Over $40!

Fungi Perfecti, Host Defense, Myco Shield Spray, Immune Support, Peppermint, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Amazing Product!

Posted by LisaMV on Jun 03, 2014

I just LOVE having this product around: I keep one in the bedroom in case I wake up with a dry or scratchy throat; I use it when I have been around a sick person and feel I may have picked up a germ; I most definitely take it when travelling, and use it before boarding a crowded plane; I have actually stopped a cat-induced asthma attack by taking it quickly. All in all, it is astounding and wonderful. I love both this one and the cinnamon flavors. I also use this peppermint one as a quick breath freshener - works great!