Fungi Perfecti, Host Defense, Turkey Tail, 120 Veggie Caps

helping me heal

Posted by Reviewer2728746 on Sep 25, 2012

i've been taking medicinal mushrooms since i began chemo and radiation for cancer treatment, on the advice of my oncologist. i am taking turkey tail (6) and mycommunity (8), i will cut back on the amount in a couple of months. i think these helped me get through the harsh treatment with very minimal side effects. six months after treatment ended i am feeling strong and healthy. my first scan has come back A+. i feel like these supplements are helping my body heal and regain its balance. the effect seemed very subtle at first, it took a few weeks to realize that they were having an effect, but now i am still seeing the benefits. my skin looks really good, and i haven't had a cold or infection since i started taking these, despite having low blood counts at times. very expensive but so worth it!

GOOD STUFF!!!

Posted by 4662723777184934598 on Jul 24, 2013

I have been using this product to help with my sweet dog, Darla Angel. She was diagnosed in January 2013 with multiple internal Hemangiosarcoma tumors. Unfortunately, her fighting spirit and strength were overcome by the tumor near her heart at the end of June 2013. As sad as this tale ends, her Veterinarians told me that in their 27 years of practice, they have never, ever seen hemangiosarcoma tumors shrink!! They were complimenting me on how well of condition she was in and how long she had survived with so many tumors! I attribute this to a wheat free diet, Ark naturals Nu-Pet (for whole food supplements),Yunnan Baiyao and steriods (to control bleeding and inflammation) and TURKEY TAIL (to shrink the tumors)!! We opted not to use chemo drugs or surgery during her treatment.RIP Darla and TY for 10yrs n 9mos of love and smiles!! I am currently taking this for Stage IV Breast Cancer.I will update in a few months.

Turkey Tail

Posted by 5187757189134058150 on Aug 17, 2012

Taking this product, recovering from Breast Cancer. Only on my second month but already feeling Stronger

Paul Stamets is my hero

Posted by Reviewer2342158 on Nov 28, 2012

I give to my dog who has mast cell cancer. It's too early to tell if he will completely get rid of his leg tumor, but it seems to be shrinking. I'm only giving it to him one a day (2 pills) but I'm going to increase to twice a day and see if it has even better effects.

Not Sure