What's not to like? Win-Win!

Posted by Does-it-do on Nov 07, 2013

I have been taking Cordyceps for almost a year if not a little longer and have noticed considerable benefits over time. I think in this product inline with a few other supplements have boosted my immune system as I haven't had so much as serious cold since 2011. I have a very active lifestyle (Military, Crossfit, etc) and noticed my body recovers faster from the physical abuse of my lifestyle. P.S. it positively affects your memory-retention and focus, energy enhancing, general sense of well-being, and it supports a healthy immune system with a balanced inflammatory response. Cordyceps is also an excellent antioxidant, to name a few.

Great ingredient, disappointingly weak product.

Posted by RMSF-Survivor on Mar 21, 2016

I have tried Cordyceps from two other brands over the years. One was wayyy overpriced and not sold here, but also much more potent than these seem to be. I thought the last brand was slightly overpriced until trying these. Now I know why these are marked 44% off right now and why I caught got such a great "deal" on them. After less than two weeks with this brand I gradually regressed to where I was having way more pain and inflammation from my chronic illness than I've ever had since I started my current regimen of these herbs months ago. Cordyceps are great though. I switched back to my old brand (Dragon Herbs) and already notice improvement. That brand is also available here on iHerb. I had high hopes for Fungiology but was extremely disappointed with the potency of these and their other mushroom I tried. Trying these out actually set me back in my recovery, but that's ok because I learned maybe it's worth it to spend a few dollars more.

Great cardio supplement

Posted by SteeleBlue on Dec 30, 2015

does wonders for my cardio support and cleared my acne up too!

Best

Posted by berbeq77 on Oct 09, 2013

ok

Mr G Droguett

Posted by 5621897080107063864 on Sep 24, 2014

So far so good, I will have to re order very soon

Ok