Great Anti-Cancerous Turkey Tail Mushrooms Value For Money

Posted by 4864698109917375032 on Aug 12, 2016

The mushroom expert, Mr. Paul Stamets, actually saved his mum from a cancer-lump in her breast by utilizing the Turkey Tail mushroom (it's worth a Google to watch that lecture), as it contains certain cancerscuring properties, and since I couldn't afford Mr. Stamets' high end Host Defense® version of these capsules in the long run, I found Fungiology to be worthy cheaper replacement, but I'm not a scientist, hence wtfdik about what's really in these pills, but hopefully there's some real Coriolus Versicolor goodstuff inside'em:) I find it difficult to take these 3 times a day though, as 1-3 capsules are recommended per day, hence I've stuck to 1 per day for now, with the occasional days where I take 2 and 3, just to bombrush and flush out any cancerstuff from my body, prevention-style:)

good health benefits from mushroom supplements

Posted by LadyEnigma on Sep 25, 2016

This is one of the best things for immune defense for ANYBODY! I can't begin to tell you the many benefits Turkey Tail has. I overall feel so much better- physically and mentally. I did a lot of research on mushrooms and would recommend you do the same. Mushrooms have many health benefits, including anti-cancer immune system defense. Only good things could come with taking these supplement. Absolutely no side effects. ***If you find my review useful, click "YES" and see more useful info by clicking on my name.***

Excellent product - a first class mushrooms collection

Posted by 5302943264634277290 on Sep 01, 2013

Excellent product, a cost-effective solution in every respect one can imagine. Fungiology really stands for a reliable supplier of outstanding mushrooms/adaptogen herbs. Top flight services and delivery. Thank you iHerb.com. Best regards.

Wonderful Price

Posted by 5276414654041257343 on Sep 30, 2016

My dog is taking this for cancer and she seems to be healthier.. All the other brands of turkey tail on iherb cost alot more..