Fungiology, Hericium Erinaceus (Lion's Mane), 90 Veggie Plantcaps

Back up on top, again!

Posted by 5235865178390176361 on Aug 26, 2013

The only standard that I can use for measuring the efficacy of "Lion's Mane" on my mental processes is my daily Sudoku puzzle. Over several years I had reached the point where I would be able to easily complete even the most difficult (5 star) versions. Then gradually I began slipping, not being able to finish even the most elementary one star puzzles. It was discouraging, I might even call it panic time. After about a week of using "Lion's Mane" I could see the positive results. I can't brag that I'm back up there at the top, yet, but but possibly, in a few more months I'll able to post a 5 star rating for the product.

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer1063193 on May 11, 2014

It really helps me relieve brain fog, and supports cognitive function. I haven't noticed any side effects.