Back up on top, again!

Posted by 5235865178390176361 on Aug 26, 2013

The only standard that I can use for measuring the efficacy of "Lion's Mane" on my mental processes is my daily Sudoku puzzle. Over several years I had reached the point where I would be able to easily complete even the most difficult (5 star) versions. Then gradually I began slipping, not being able to finish even the most elementary one star puzzles. It was discouraging, I might even call it panic time. After about a week of using "Lion's Mane" I could see the positive results. I can't brag that I'm back up there at the top, yet, but but possibly, in a few more months I'll able to post a 5 star rating for the product.

Love ingredient, but disappointed in product's potency

Posted by RMSF-Survivor on Mar 22, 2016

These work, but when you're as sick as I am that you need them in order to function, you notice the difference between potency in brands very easily. I would only recommend these only to someone looking for a low-cost option that only takes these as needed for minor relief. After taking them I feel like I understand why I got such a great deal on the price and why they are 44% off. I am recovering from multiple tick-borne illnesses and had been taking the Host Defense Lion's Mane from Fungi Perfecti, and it worked amazing and got rid of several specific symptoms I didn't think I could. But they all gradually returned after I switched to Fungiology. Those are the only two brands of Lion's Mane I have tried, but I would highly recommend Fungi Perfecti over this. If you want something cheaper, don't go with Fungiology, try something else.

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer1063193 on May 11, 2014

It really helps me relieve brain fog, and supports cognitive function. I haven't noticed any side effects.

This product works.

Posted by 5568724979446871500 on Aug 20, 2016

This product works, however it's not very potent. There are much better Lions Mane products out there and if you are after the full beniefits, I suggest going for a more expensive brand (such as hosts defence). After all, you get what you pay for.

Cheap and good.

Posted by 4743563619427934289 on May 28, 2015

Good quality and quantity for an affordable price. I like it.

!

Posted by Strelka on May 08, 2016

ir skaidrāks prāts

bought for tinnitus improvement

Posted by adhd-researcher on Jun 26, 2016

sadly, did not work, took the dose as on the label but 0 improvement so if you plan to buy these for tinnitus relief , better save your money