Full of Surprises. Auckland New Zealand.

Posted by Reviewer2100010 on Aug 06, 2014

Chose this product after reviewing many. My wife contracted a seasonal Flu (it is winter here in New Zealand)and I hoped the Mushroom complex would help get rid of it. Surprise 1. My wife has had Interstitial Cystitis for over 4 years and normally takes daily Slippery Elm for the Irritable Bowel part and Marshmallow Root Tea for the Bladder part. From 2 days of starting on the Mushroom complex she has not had to take either and the 8, 10, 12 night time trips to the bathroom have dropped to 3. Surprise 2. After 4 days on the Mushroom complex all the joint and back pains my wife had when trying to sleep stopped completely. Surprise 3. Normally any pain killers to combat the sinus headaches would cause my wife to be badly constipated. With the mushroom complex it never happened. Surprise 4.Difficulty walking up and down stairs because of sore knees completely went away after 5 days and she can traverse the stairs easily even carrying items. Surprise 5. My wife can now get up from a chair without the pain and needing support because of a damaged knee, that was the case before the Mushroom complex. Surprise 6. The ankle joint clicking when my wife walked to the bathroom and back after sitting for a while of an evening has totally gone. Don't think the complex has helped much with the Flu as it is now week 6 and my wife is just staring to improve. What more can I say other than the iherb service is superb. If I order on a Friday the delivery is normally on my doorstep on the Monday morning. Pretty impressive from the other side of the world.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2012636 on Aug 28, 2013

This is one of the best mushroom blends I have purchased to date. It has helped me a great deal.

Researched to Kill infections

Posted by SGODKS on Jun 19, 2013

I have been taking this for two weeks, I have not noticed a difference just yet. I am taking it because the mushrooms in this complex have been researched to kill virus' and infections. I hope it is working overtime.

Too early to tell

Posted by 5699157174387204378 on Dec 05, 2014

Can't say whether or not these are helpful, but that is probably true of most supplements. The only thing I don't really like is that the recommended daily number of pills is high (4 per day). I am no pharmaceutical scientist, but I imagine there must be a way to put a similar amount of value in less capsules, or make the product much much smaller and take more, like little pebbles.

Mr Franklin Musgrave

Posted by 4729885526558985880 on Aug 15, 2014

So far they seem to mworking

Fungiology, MushRex Plus, Full-Spectrum Mushroom Complex, 120 Veggie Plantcaps

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Oct 17, 2014

Extremely disappointed. I am pretty healthy person, just have some issues with my ears (swimmer's ears, but under control) and when I was drinking this, I've got ear aches, like inflammation (without fever, but sensitive and aching ears) and my man got much runny nose. So??? Nothing like Cat's claw in this earth, believe me. Just you can't take Cat's claw all the time, you must do some breaks. But when you feel you can get ill or have lower immunity, take it.

Fungiology, MushRex, Full Spectrum Mushroom Complex, 120 Veggie Plantcaps

Posted by 4729496880261816002 on May 02, 2016

I have found this complex ,to be of immense benefit to me ,and this product, is working better, than everyday store bought types , Thanks iherb for this great product. Gilbert

Dobry produkt w przystepnej cenie

Posted by 4826450564992158399 on May 13, 2016