This is my MUST -take vitamin every day!

Posted by NMS-Three-Six-Five on Feb 01, 2016

I have been taking this product for over a year and it will stay in my regimen. I am a 35 year old female who has had moderate acne since having kids over the last 10 years. Even though I am pretty healthy (eat healthy and exercise regularly), every month I would get at least 2 or 3 cystic acne spots, especially around my monthly cycle. By the time the cystic acne would heal, it would just be starting again. This product broke that cycle! As long as I take it diligently every day I have clear skin. It is really that easy and I have gone off it a few times to be sure...and sure enough it comes back. I can't say it would work for every type of acne, but mild-moderate adult acne...it is worth a try! You just have to be sure to take it every day for 30 days and then judge the results. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

An immediate difference

Posted by Reviewer1338637 on Oct 17, 2007

Im very impressed with the immediate effect it had on my husbands skin. His skin stopped producing excessive amounts of sebum. Its been a week and 1/2 and no new pimples are appearing, allowing the old acne to fade away. We added the acneadvance to a health care regime of a healthy diet (less sugar, more veggies), maca (hormone balancing), goji (antioxidant), and probiotics (detoxing). I am very excited to see the ultimate result after his red acne spots fade.

Plus que sastifait

Posted by Reviewer2563766 on Aug 11, 2014

Après 1 mois ma peau à vraiment changer d'apparence et mon acné c'est vraiment dissipée. J'ai fait une cure de 4 mois et depuis je suis vraiment tranquille je n'ai aucun problème. Évidemment quelques petits boutons reviennent de temps en temps mais ce n'est vraiment rien par rapport à tous ceux qui poussaient auparavant. Je garde une boîte au cas où si ma peau en ressent le besoin mais je ne peux que le conseiller pour vraiment lutter contre l'acné qui résiste.

From Ukraine

Posted by Reviewer2392880 on Jul 15, 2013

It can make your skin better only if you use it regularly! When I often forget to take it my skin starts to look worse. Especially I can recommend it to people who have some problems with dygestive tract and to women with menstrual disorders or who have both of the problems that can cause acne!

Lovely Product

Posted by Reviewer2105327 on Nov 24, 2010

I've definitely noticed a huge difference in my acne since I started taking these vitamins. I've had no side effects and my skin feels a lot better. The bottle says to take one 3x daily, but they work even when taken 2x daily. I'll definitely buy more!

Love it! Had Cystic Acne.

Posted by JenniferAyers on Jan 25, 2011

As the other reviewers said, Be Consistent! I always remember to take this and it works AMAZINGLY! I had been taking antibiotics for the last 2 and a half years and I was just fed up with them. I have been using this product for the last 3 months and I have not been happier. It works just as well as the antibiotics and is much easier on your body. I take this in conjunction with Derma-Vits, Maca (To help level out my hormones) and I use sulfur soap. I still get the occasional break out but it is much better.

Aceneadvance is a great product!

Posted by Reviewer1443375 on Aug 12, 2008

This product has been working beautifully on my 12 year old daughter. She is in her 2nd month and her face has cleared up 80%. It's a self esteem boost and the cost is a lot less than doctor visits!

Good but runs out quick!

Posted by Reviewer2982581 on Jul 20, 2009

you have to be consistent to see results!

Acne gone!!

Posted by Reviewer2233968 on Dec 27, 2007

I am not sure if this product worked or something else (tried all sorts of acne products- non precription benzoyl peroxide, zinc supplements, salicyli acid etc..). Nothing worked for me. I did not get any breakouts since I started using this product with Benzoyl peroxide. The old ones are also disappearing but slowly. So I am leaving this product a 5 star rating.

Product with preventin!!

Posted by Reviewer1086235 on Sep 02, 2011

Not bad product with many pimple fighting ingredients..definitely cheaper n better alternative of lactoferrin supplements. Worth the price even with the shipping fees. Item was delivered nicely wrapped within 4 days. Definitely going to reorder when product runs out. Btw the tablets are quite big though..

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »