This is my MUST -take vitamin every day!

Posted by NMS-Three-Six-Five on Feb 01, 2016

I have been taking this product for over a year and it will stay in my regimen. I am a 35 year old female who has had moderate acne since having kids over the last 10 years. Even though I am pretty healthy (eat healthy and exercise regularly), every month I would get at least 2 or 3 cystic acne spots, especially around my monthly cycle. By the time the cystic acne would heal, it would just be starting again. This product broke that cycle! As long as I take it diligently every day I have clear skin. It is really that easy and I have gone off it a few times to be sure...and sure enough it comes back. I can't say it would work for every type of acne, but mild-moderate adult acne...it is worth a try! You just have to be sure to take it every day for 30 days and then judge the results. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

It really works!!!

Posted by Reviewer1859770 on Jun 22, 2015

I've been suffering from adult acne the last couple of years, I finally decided to go to dermatologists last year the gel he prescribed worked good for 3 months after that the acne came back even worse and left my skin super dry. Desperate I started looking for alternatives and found this supplement I gave it a try and I'm so glad I did, I'm on my second bottle and my skin is clear. I get the occasional pimple before my period but they're really small and go away next day. Thanks I herb

Helps a lot with hormonal acne

Posted by Reviewer1740377 on Dec 05, 2014

It started reducing my hormonal acne within one week of using it. It has not gone away completely but zits are less in number, smaller, not so badly inflamed and recover quicker. If I stop using it, acne comes back, but it while on it, it's a great relief from that painful and ugly inflammation war that was taking place on my skin so I plan on continue taking it.

Plus que sastifait

Posted by Reviewer2563766 on Aug 11, 2014

Après 1 mois ma peau à vraiment changer d'apparence et mon acné c'est vraiment dissipée. J'ai fait une cure de 4 mois et depuis je suis vraiment tranquille je n'ai aucun problème. Évidemment quelques petits boutons reviennent de temps en temps mais ce n'est vraiment rien par rapport à tous ceux qui poussaient auparavant. Je garde une boîte au cas où si ma peau en ressent le besoin mais je ne peux que le conseiller pour vraiment lutter contre l'acné qui résiste.

AcneAdvance

Posted by 4824862184195259699 on Sep 13, 2013

take less than a month, nothing bad I can not say

worth a shot!

Posted by editheinhorn on Aug 08, 2013

If you buy this expecting miracles, then change your mind immediately. It might work for you, but it might not. There's no such thing as a miracle product, but this in combination with a change of diet and increased exercise could get you somewhere. This won't to the job for you, but it can help you on the way. If you want a quick fix then look somewhere else.

From Ukraine

Posted by Reviewer2392880 on Jul 15, 2013

It can make your skin better only if you use it regularly! When I often forget to take it my skin starts to look worse. Especially I can recommend it to people who have some problems with dygestive tract and to women with menstrual disorders or who have both of the problems that can cause acne!

very good

Posted by Reviewer1876891 on Jun 09, 2012

My son uses this product in conjuction with Kiss-My-Face Creamy Cleanser. When he is faithful with both, his skin is almost clear of acne and has a healthy glow.

Works well... I take 3x dose though

Posted by Reviewer1883855 on Mar 07, 2012

Using mostly for Body Acne I started at the listed dose and I did notice results after about 3 weeks but then diminishing returns thereafter. When I saw my naturopath, I asked her to muscle test me for it to see it if works for me. I tested positive for it, and my body does indeed want it... but, I need to take 3 in the AM, 3 at "lowtime" (2pm) & 3 in the PM. That's just for my body! And I will get muscle tested again in several months from now, the dose may go down. (get muscle tested if you can) Using it at a significantly higher dosage, I noticed a difference after about 3 weeks. First I noticed old scars healing and then, gradually, reduced outbreaks. It has been about 5 weeks now & I am very optimistic. It is also important to use natural pH balanced soap, there's a good pH balanced body wash called "pHisoderm" - I also use Miracle Soap religiously (heh...) and I use a toner b4 bed. I also apply Miracle Soap Gel to my skin b4 bed and let it dry.

Good but runs out quick!

Posted by Ele777naHUQ740 on Jan 16, 2012

you have to be consistent to see results!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »