Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

An immediate difference

Posted by Reviewer1338637 on Oct 17, 2007

Im very impressed with the immediate effect it had on my husbands skin. His skin stopped producing excessive amounts of sebum. Its been a week and 1/2 and no new pimples are appearing, allowing the old acne to fade away. We added the acneadvance to a health care regime of a healthy diet (less sugar, more veggies), maca (hormone balancing), goji (antioxidant), and probiotics (detoxing). I am very excited to see the ultimate result after his red acne spots fade.

From Ukraine

Posted by Reviewer2392880 on Jul 15, 2013

It can make your skin better only if you use it regularly! When I often forget to take it my skin starts to look worse. Especially I can recommend it to people who have some problems with dygestive tract and to women with menstrual disorders or who have both of the problems that can cause acne!

Plus que sastifait

Posted by Reviewer2563766 on Aug 11, 2014

Après 1 mois ma peau à vraiment changer d'apparence et mon acné c'est vraiment dissipée. J'ai fait une cure de 4 mois et depuis je suis vraiment tranquille je n'ai aucun problème. Évidemment quelques petits boutons reviennent de temps en temps mais ce n'est vraiment rien par rapport à tous ceux qui poussaient auparavant. Je garde une boîte au cas où si ma peau en ressent le besoin mais je ne peux que le conseiller pour vraiment lutter contre l'acné qui résiste.

Lovely Product

Posted by Reviewer2105327 on Nov 24, 2010

I've definitely noticed a huge difference in my acne since I started taking these vitamins. I've had no side effects and my skin feels a lot better. The bottle says to take one 3x daily, but they work even when taken 2x daily. I'll definitely buy more!

Love it! Had Cystic Acne.

Posted by JenniferAyers on Jan 25, 2011

As the other reviewers said, Be Consistent! I always remember to take this and it works AMAZINGLY! I had been taking antibiotics for the last 2 and a half years and I was just fed up with them. I have been using this product for the last 3 months and I have not been happier. It works just as well as the antibiotics and is much easier on your body. I take this in conjunction with Derma-Vits, Maca (To help level out my hormones) and I use sulfur soap. I still get the occasional break out but it is much better.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »