Canine Chronic Hepatitis

Posted by Reviewer1724006 on Jun 23, 2009

I give this product to my dog who was diagnosed with Hepatitis in October of 2008. His liver enzymes were off the charts and are now in the normal range. I use this along with Vibrant Health Curcuminoids 95+, 250mg, a great combination!

Detox is a must

Posted by Reviewer1052580 on Jan 17, 2011

Detoxing the liver as part of my weight loss program, removing toxins etc. I feel good about taking these and feel that you can't go wrong with helping flush out the liver. This is an excellent brand

Excellent Product -- Good Blend for Detox

Posted by Reviewer1109169 on Dec 29, 2008

I use this instead of plain milk thistle to help with internal cleansing, especially after eating unfamiliar foods that are not part of my regular diet.

It helped to clean my skin

Posted by 4627542426385395336 on Jan 30, 2014

I got only 1 month taking the pills and my skin has improved. I suffer severe acne and have been fighting for my skin for ages. By now I will take a break and check if it was Detox Daily Liver Support that helped. After a couple of months will definitely re-order.

Great

Posted by opheart on Jul 27, 2012

I ordered it for my friend, who has liver problems. After some months she reordered it. I think, it did the job for her.

Excellent combination

Posted by katmakiah on Apr 16, 2008

Been taking this for HCV for about 6 months. I feel great now. I take it along with other recommendations from "Herbs for Hep C and the Liver", and I like that it has so many of the herbs in it, without the Bupleurum, which has caused problems for some. Nice dark amber glass bottle too!

Great Product

Posted by 5207201583957705740 on Feb 15, 2016

My blood test clearly showed the results.

Great! Good for supporting liver after detox

Posted by 5450027409374681016 on Nov 22, 2013

If you've done a liver cleanse you should take this formula to maintain the results. Keeps the liver healthy and clean, I notice fat deposits are broken up when I take it.

FutureBiotics Detox

Posted by Reviewer2039313 on Jul 07, 2013

Most FutureBiotic products are great and this is no exception. I have found other detox which seem to have a greater effect; however, this is easy to take and gets the job done!!

works

Posted by Reviewer1822746 on Jan 29, 2009

I felt that this product cleansed the liver.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »