Antibiotico natural para infecciones respiratorias

Posted by 5452671743968683333 on Feb 12, 2016

Soy de las personas que se resfria con facilidad y cuyo catarro degenera en infeccion. Pues este producto me ha quitado el antibiotico. Llevo más de tres años tomandolo, eso sí, al primer sintoma de resfriado y siempre con la comida. Altamente recomendable para los catarros, escozor de garganta, gripe.

A great product

Posted by Reviewer1314138 on May 22, 2011

A life saviour when it comes to common flu and colds! A definately staple in ones health kit and as always iHerb's services were amazing!

Most Amazing Product

Posted by Reviewer2089827 on Mar 13, 2009

I chew a tablet when I feel a cold or something coming on. Imediately my sinuses clear and whatever it is fades away. I am amazed every time it prevents me from getting sick!

susie

Posted by Reviewer1909687 on Dec 05, 2008

i have used this product for years any time i feel as though i have a cold or allergy attack coming on. it acts like an anti-biotic but without the side-effects and the goldenseal dries up excess mucous. the only criticism i have is that some of the tablets in the bottle are broken in half.

Always works...

Posted by Reviewer2642277 on Jul 15, 2008

If we feel that we have picked up a bug we take this immediately and rarely get sick. When we are busy seasonally we take it daily to prevent picking anything up.

Daisy Weeks, College Park GA

Posted by Reviewer2536438 on Nov 13, 2007

This product is great if you're coming down with a cold and helps with detoxing mucus from the sysytem.