FutureBiotics Helped my hair stop falling out!

Posted by Reviewer1616882 on Mar 19, 2010

My Hair was falling out all over the place even when I touched my hair with my fingers I would get 10 strands of hair in my hand I was so upset. After two weeks on the vitamins my hair stopped falling out like crazy and noticeably so in the shower, there aren't balls of hair in my hand, hardly any hair at all, that's impressive! Thumbs up!! Now hoping my hair will grow since it stopped falling out. Going to buy more!

IT REALLY WORKS

Posted by Reviewer1598497 on Nov 30, 2009

I've only been using FutureBiotics for a lil over a month, and I can already see a difference in hair growth. My skin also feels much softer. Thanks for all of the reviews. That is what made me try it.

Futurebiotics Hair, Skin & Nails

Posted by Reviewer1445976 on Nov 10, 2008

Love it. You can definitely see new hairgrowth in a short period of time. This vitamin has replaced my regurlar vitamins it has everything and more and give you enormous mental energy. I am giving it out as a holiday gift this season. No woman should be without it.

Help for nails

Posted by Reviewer1596870 on Nov 25, 2006

I love this vitamin. I have been taking for several years, and have considerably healthier nails then 5 years ago. My nails are thicker and alot less likely to crack. My hair is also healthier. It has always been extremely slow growing even as a kid. In the last few years though, I can see an improvement in the monthly progress of growth.

Do your hair long and strong!

Posted by Reviewer1232310 on Sep 15, 2009

Very good! Contains all what we need for hair, nails and skin. Hair and nail grow up faster and become stronger

Hair growth and nails

Posted by 5165142595971693522 on Jun 02, 2013

I bought this multivitamin looking for faster hair growth. My hair is curly and long, but I am aiming it reaches my wrist. Im really happy cause im in my second bottle and my hair is growing too much faster. Furthermore, there are lots of new hair and amazingly it doesnt falls out anymore! First, i saw the results in my nails, they are already healthy, like my askin, but now they grow so fast that they got long in 2 weeks and my skin is great too! Thanks iherb!

expectations met

Posted by Reviewer1692258 on Dec 04, 2011

I take 2 tablets each morning with my breakfast. I've been taking these for about a month and the result is already visible - my hair really grows faster now. My fingernails are also stronger. Although I haven't noticed any changes on my skin, this wasn't the reason why I started taking these tablets, so I'm not disappointed.

Looking good!

Posted by Reviewer2157848 on Nov 29, 2011

Noticed I loose less hair when using this, however have not used long enough to know whether this helps with my hair growth process.

Quality product for a reasonable price.

Posted by Reviewer2431352 on Jun 27, 2011

If you suffer from hair loss, this is the product for you. This is a great product for hair, skin and nail health in addition to overall fitness and well-being. Try it with Now Foods Biotin for awesome results and a healthy increase in your metabolism.

It Works!!

Posted by Reviewer2314773 on Oct 19, 2008

This product delivers! Your hair, nails, and pores will thank you for taking this.