Dissapointed

Posted by 5699697839240856082 on Dec 07, 2015

I saw a correlation with taking these supplements and acne breakouts. Most of the vitamin is going to go out with the toilet through urine, and the excess vitamin is going to cause your liver to go overdrive and possibly break you out. Haven't had skin issues for over 10 years. Wouldn't repurchase.

Great product!

Posted by 5293372084756393526 on Sep 30, 2015

Already after two weeks I saw big difference in my hairgrowth. After a month my hair has become thicker and longer. Didn't see much inprovement in skin or nails, but I bought it because of my thin hair.

good

Posted by 5000414162207696768 on Apr 16, 2015

excellent works wel hair getting better

nothing yet

Posted by 4967523288942333573 on Nov 19, 2014

I am almost through the bottle Still do not notice any difference.

Great hair growth!

Posted by 5433276799536069699 on May 28, 2014

Absolumetely great vitamins, for the first time in my life made my hair really grow. It used to grow for 0,5sm per month, sometimes less. After taking this product for 1 months I've got +2sm! I'm impressed. Отличные витамины, волосы стали расти "как на дрожжах". Мой обычный рост полос не превышает 0,5 сантиметров в месяц, обычно даже меньше. После месяца приема витаминок плюс 2(!) сантиметра. Впечатлило, уже заказала вторую банку.

for me this product did not help

Posted by 4961384183876969335 on Feb 09, 2014

i will not buy this product again it do nothing

Stopped my hairloss

Posted by Reviewer3357858 on Dec 01, 2013

I started losing my hair when fall came, and I bought this. Now my hairloss has stopped and my nails are harder than before! Been taking this for couple of months now, not everyday (keep forgetting...) but most of the days and it's really doing it's magic!

Hair growth and nails

Posted by 5165142595971693522 on Jun 02, 2013

I bought this multivitamin looking for faster hair growth. My hair is curly and long, but I am aiming it reaches my wrist. Im really happy cause im in my second bottle and my hair is growing too much faster. Furthermore, there are lots of new hair and amazingly it doesnt falls out anymore! First, i saw the results in my nails, they are already healthy, like my askin, but now they grow so fast that they got long in 2 weeks and my skin is great too! Thanks iherb!

not bad, more energy, no change in hair or nails BUT...

Posted by 5097435993417806937 on Dec 16, 2012

I did try their Multi Vitamin energy plus the following month and WOW wayyyyyyyyyy more energy and happier and nails are starting to grow - yay! plus its only 2, whereas the hair and nails is 3 pills ;-( I find both equally challenging to swallow but the energy is worth it!!! and so is the price LOL

Good supplement

Posted by 4722280383725058315 on Oct 21, 2012

The supplement is rich, I myself can't take 3 tablets per day , they are upset and hurt my stomach a lot, I only take 2 tablets every morning, my nails grow longer during 1 week then I cut them again, I have to eat Sth before taking the tablets otherwise they hurt my stomach a lot. My skin is smoother, shinny, my hair is stronger, smoother, I have thick hair so the tablets reinforce my hair, nothing is bad about tablets but if anyone buys them, please have Sth to eat straight away to settle down the stomach.