Exceptional Pain Relief

Posted by Reviewer3040426 on Feb 22, 2007

It is exceptional in the relief it has provided to the pain and swelling in my shoulder. After about one/half hour from taking the first pill, I felt the pain almost entirely leave. The reduction in the swelling has enabled motion in my arm that I have not had since I injured it a year ago skiing.

Immediate relief and then some

Posted by Reviewer1132867 on Jun 18, 2008

I found this product and gamely tried it out of desperation, being non-partial to synthetic formulations. It worked almost immediately. I could feel the inflammation around my left SI joint reduce ease rapidly. Since then I have continued taking this supplement and I still feel discomfort/pain but it is more manageable and the inflammation, if it does recur, subsides quickly enough that I am not inconvenienced physically for long. I have since been diagnosed with a degenerative lumbar spine, and I intend to continue taking this product to stave off any possible inflammation, or at least reduce it's impact. I just hope more stocks come in real soon cos my better half has also started on this and my stocks are depleting fast!

Posted by 5197208565244112996 on Jun 13, 2012

Within a couple of hours, I was thinking I felt better but questioned if it would really work that fast. Continued taking it and within 3 days I had no knee pain and could fully extend my leg and bend it without it catching & causing pain. My knee had been hurting & catching for about 3 weeks, so I don't think it was coincidence that it stopped when I started taking this. Also my husband had been suffering with shoulder impingement for 3 months, and in 5 days he could raise his arm above his head and 2 week later is back mowing the yard & carrying a feed bucket. He is suspicious of everything but this stuff made a believer out of him. For the price it is definately worth it to try.

Joint Inflammation pain significantly reduced

Posted by Reviewer3027606 on Dec 02, 2010

Somehow, my knee pain is quite reduced. Besides this product, I used cold ice-packs, and glucosimine with sulfate. I stopped taking FutureBiotics since not required. Four stars for some uncertainty in cause and effect.

seems to help

Posted by Reviewer2182185 on Mar 13, 2013

haven't been using these for very long, but I have less pain in my arthritic thumb which is great.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3009488 on May 06, 2009

It does seem to help reduce inflammation.

My Hip

Posted by Reviewer2789144 on Mar 01, 2010

My hip pain is gone

Posted by Reviewer2069325 on Jun 29, 2010

Seems to help with soft-tissue injuries. Was looking for an alternative to New Chapter Zyflamend. Inflammotion + Flexmend (same brand, FutureBiotics) together seem to fit the bill.

Great....

Posted by Reviewer2194319 on Aug 15, 2011

I does seem to work, you have to take it for a while to see the full results, it is not an overnight thing as others have suggested.

FutureBiotics InflamMotion, Joint inflammation complex

Posted by 4787719942447941983 on Nov 22, 2014

This product has helped me with the arthritic pain in my fe The iHerb company was very efficient in the process of ordering this product. Thank. I would recommend it for the pain.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »